Unsafe Website | Vital Football

Unsafe Website

stupops

Vital 1st Team Regular
Chaps

I am getting a little box popping up on the security bit of my browser (Edge in Windows 10) saying its unsafe.
Is this the site or have a got a dodgy virus does anyone know?
Only seems to be doing it for here though.
Thanks

It comes and goes. I haven't had a problem as far as I know either. It may be the ISP tweaking their controls.

ive had it to, on another note when i land on the to dare is to do page, some threads seem to be missing then reappear, like the west ham match thread was there now ts completly vanished? and hasnt been merged that i can see,am i the only one?

ive had it to, on another note when i land on the to dare is to do page, some threads seem to be missing then reappear, like the west ham match thread was there now ts completly vanished? and hasnt been merged that i can see,am i the only one?

I haven't ever had that happen. I'll check that out to see if anyone else has.

I’ve had the unsafe banner as well . Comes and goes . Apparently Safari couldn’t connect to it because the site had lost its license or something like that .

Chaps

I am getting a little box popping up on the security bit of my browser (Edge in Windows 10) saying its unsafe.
Is this the site or have a got a dodgy virus does anyone know?
Only seems to be doing it for here though.
Thanks

The browser writers are constantly updating their software and moreoften than not these warnings are given because of the scripts (call it software) that the site you're visiting are 'unsafe' - 'unsafe' as a definition is more often than not driven by the browsers writers inability (edge, chrome, firefox etc) to be able to test all web code being running using it's platform.

So that's why you get so many false positives these days. But it often gets quickly resolved as it tracks this feedback and captures these warnings. It's why they come and go like melting ice.

That said, anyone not running anti-trojan software these days must be bonkers! If you are, the detection engines are so good and accurate these days, you need never worry as long as you keep it up to date (normally done automatically in the background!)

I clicked the info bit on the unsafe message link and it turns out its something to to with the adverts and tracking software that I am being served up. I can live with it for the moment. I have an option to declare it safe. Maybe I will do that and keep my fingers crossed, besides anyone who wanted to steal my identity and life is welcome it. Two kids, massive mortgage and so assets to speak of. They can have it.

I clicked the info bit on the unsafe message link and it turns out its something to to with the adverts and tracking software that I am being served up. I can live with it for the moment. I have an option to declare it safe. Maybe I will do that and keep my fingers crossed, besides anyone who wanted to steal my identity and life is welcome it. Two kids, massive mortgage and so assets to speak of. They can have it.

In that case it will mean there are some tracking cookies that haven't been recognised, then they update and hey presto, they are!

p.s. if you're wife is worth it, happy to stand in and pretend I'm you as well...:throw: