United | Vital Football

United

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
So united have a few players out.

Maguire has been confirmed as out, Bailly, pogba, McTominay, Tuanzebe, Fosu-Mensah, Rojo.

I hope Pukki is fit and no other injuries have been picked up. When is Godfrey due back? Klose is back training. I know he was due out for most of season but had said he would be back sooner.

Surprise everyone and play with two strikers (hopefully AI and TP). It will definately catch Manure out now.

Krul, Aarons, Zimmerman, Hanley, Byram, Trybull, Mclean, Cantwell, Buendia, Idah, Pukki (subs: Mcflap, Lewis, Amadou, Tettey, Leitner, Hernandez, Steiperman).

Sadly DF is very predictable and most of us can probably anticipate the team and subs so OGS will definitely do that.

I wonder how totally wise it was to let Sir Benny go while both our other main strikers are injured . No dis-respect to Idah but the club have now put a huge weight of responsibility on his young and inexperienced shoulders which they should NOT have done

Absolute lunacy, again, why let our back up att go with pukki injured if only for a short while?! DF will play steipy up top now probably, cant wait for that, UTD could play paul parker against him and still be fitter and better in the air than Steipy ffs

Daniel Farke:
“In an ideal world, we'd have waited until after Manchester United to sell Dennis Srbeny, but with his wishes and those of the other club sometimes you're forced to make a decision. He always worked his socks off, but he wanted to leave. That's understandable and he now has the opportunity to be a main striker for Paderborn in the Bundesliga.“

I wonder how totally wise it was to let Sir Benny go while both our other main strikers are injured . No dis-respect to Idah but the club have now put a huge weight of responsibility on his young and inexperienced shoulders which they should NOT have done
Totally agree. Why have we weakened ourselves just bloody stupid and poor planning. German league on a break I think so Srbeny could have moved next week giving us time to get pukki back. What happens if idah gets injured before or during tomorrow game? You'd think we'd have a player lined up if we were selling.

Daniel Farke:
“In an ideal world, we'd have waited until after Manchester United to sell Dennis Srbeny, but with his wishes and those of the other club sometimes you're forced to make a decision. He always worked his socks off, but he wanted to leave. That's understandable and he now has the opportunity to be a main striker for Paderborn in the Bundesliga.“
Ah answer my comment above. So he wanted to leave but the club were in the driving seat and could have asked him to stay a few extra days.

The problem with football is that the majority of any talent is in the mind. If DS is anywhere else mentally, he will not play as well as the inexperienced AI who will play his socks off.