United World | Vital Football

United World

Our Francophile Gridiron loving owner sounding a bit like Scott McCabe here with his 'network of clubs working together' spiel.

Our issues last season were a bit more than no crowds as well.

Still, appointing Jokanovic and avoiding a fire-sale panic shows the Prince is on the right track.

Our Francophile Gridiron loving owner sounding a bit like Scott McCabe here with his 'network of clubs working together' spiel.

Our issues last season were a bit more than no crowds as well.

Still, appointing Jokanovic and avoiding a fire-sale panic shows the Prince is on the right track.
Plenty of time for sales yet Raumy mi owd pal.UTB

That's true. But it's not like the team is going to be gutted with Rammers, Sander, Egan, Fleck, Oli and Bogle all being flogged.

We didn't even entertain Celtic trying to sign George on the cheap.
That's true mi owd pal and i really hope Rammers and Sander are both here for next season.I just have this nagging feeling that somebody important will leave.UTB

That's true mi owd pal and i really hope Rammers and Sander are both here for next season.I just have this nagging feeling that somebody important will leave.UTB

All the noises from Slav about the players' commitment and attitudes have been positive. He does keep using the word 'hope' when he talks about players staying but we're just four months away from the next window. The likes of Rammers and Berge should knuckle down, get us up the table pushing for top 2 and then their futures can be reviewed in January.

I see Beerschot VA have amassed one point from eight games, they seem to be in danger of replicating our performance from last year. Apparently they don't have a manager or caretaker manager, can't be beneficial to Coulibaly or Seriki who didn't get off the bench. There is a poster on S2 "Purple Rain" who gives updates, his latest post
It goes from bad to worse. Interim trainer used the old guys again and failed miserably. He already resigned after the game so we are probably the only team in professional football without a manager, not even a caretaker manager. All the assistant coaches refused to take the role of interim manager. We’re in a complete and embarrassing mess. United world is one big joke from what we are seeing. They could not decently manage a pub team.

Well at least it's not us thankfully.

If seriki is not getting game time then haul him back in jan he’s better off in our academy as sat on their bench

Notice Beerschot VA lost again Coulibally substituted after 50 mins, Seriki not even on bench. Maybe a decision to be made on where these two should be learning their trade.

At least Jebbison got to play 75 mins with the big lads.

Last edited:
Sheffield United financial state of play after reports Prince Abdullah is looking to sell club
It is being claimed United World are 'open to offers' to sell the Blades after the Saudi owner has 'overstretched himself' with his five clubs

Thats not a surprise if true

Sheffield United financial state of play after reports Prince Abdullah is looking to sell club
It is being claimed United World are 'open to offers' to sell the Blades after the Saudi owner has 'overstretched himself' with his five clubs

Thats not a surprise if true
I don't care what anyone says surely we are an attractive club to invest into? Oh were not in London though...

YL are reporting a story from the Athletic I think the Prince looking for investment is Hemmingham's opinion.

The Athletic article is under the heading " The championship for sale" where they attempt to list each clubs financial state and rank in order those clubs that in their opinion may need new owners. Its not exclusive to SUFC. I agree its Hemminghams opinion but its hardly ground breaking news when it refers to all 24 clubs and its the same as YL opinion not fact.

The Athletic article is under the heading " The championship for sale" where they attempt to list each clubs financial state and rank in order those clubs that in their opinion may need new owners. Its not exclusive to SUFC. I agree its Hemminghams opinion but its hardly ground breaking news when it refers to all 24 clubs and its the same as YL opinion not fact.

It wouldn't be a surprise to find he has over stretched his self. A guy on S2 who supports Beerschott is often posting there is a lack of investment in his club. Time will tell.

It wouldn't be a surprise to find he has over stretched his self. A guy on S2 who supports Beerschott is often posting there is a lack of investment in his club. Time will tell.

United World is a great concept when you are a billionaire. PA doesn't have the financial clout on his own to develop it whilst SUFC remain in the Championship. He needs more investment but whether that will be forthcoming remains to the seen. In the short term he has to develop his main asset, the Blades otherwise the value of his holding will continue to diminish. I don't need to write a speculative article and suggest he's selling because there can only be one Club owned by a Saudi to make a basic point about finances.