Unemployed Mother of 7, wants more free cash. | Vital Football

Unemployed Mother of 7, wants more free cash.

RosettaStoned

Vital Football Legend
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/lifestyle/shopping/birmingham-mum-fears-benefits-cuts-4288015

Cash-strapped Birmingham single-mum Clare Bache says life is a constant battle to make ends meet.

The unemployed 38-year-old, of Erdington, who has seven children, says she already struggles financially to raise her large brood, and now she fears her family could be made homeless when her £2,600-a-month benefits are slashed by £600 to £2,000.

The reduction is the result of a benefits cap being introduced by the government, which will see a limit being put on the amount people can claim in benefits.

Clare says her house was repossessed five years ago after she struggled to keep up with the mortgage repayments following her separation from her husband, who is father to six of her children – Huey, six, Anthony, eight, Luke, 10, Jasmine, 12, Katrina 15, and 17-year-old Charlotte.

Clare, who has not been able to get a council house, uses housing benefits to pay £725-a-month for her privately rented six-bedroom house, which she shares with all her children, including youngest Charlie Ali, aged two.

Now she claims that when her benefits are capped, which will happen at some time between July 15 and September 30, she will no longer be able to afford her rent.

Far too many details missing for an accurate judgement to be made.
1. Was the father paying child support?
2. Was there any legal issues prohibiting her from selling the house prior to its re-possession?
3. Was the father made unemployed?
4. What were the causes of the marital breakdown?
5. As she was the stay-at-home mother was he supposed to be providing financially for the family?
6. Had they been able to afford the running costs of the family prior to family breakdown?

Far too many details missing for an accurate judgement to be made.
1. Was the father paying child support?
2. Was there any legal issues prohibiting her from selling the house prior to its re-possession?
3. Was the father made unemployed?
4. What were the causes of the marital breakdown?
5. As she was the stay-at-home mother was he supposed to be providing financially for the family?
6. Had they been able to afford the running costs of the family prior to family breakdown?

The Daily Mail (or Daily Reich as I like to call it) is always a hoot. I look out through the window and listen to the birds singing and the traffic go buy, I look back inside the Daily Mail and then back out through the window...tweep tweep, tweep tweep.... No, the radicalised immigrant army destroying our country is still nowhere in sight. Everyone is going about their business and seems to be getting on. I take a bite on my pastry and sip my coffee, and look out the window a little more. Still nothing.

:144:

The surname Bache is quite rare and so it seems likely that Clare Bache is related to the boy soldier Bache buried in the war-grave in Castle Bromwich cemetery, who died from his wounds during WW1.

So I would say that the media are evil hypocrites for publicly attacking a relative of a war hero, while publishing sentimental clap-trap about Help The Heroes to persuade the public to fill in the gap left by stingy government compensation tariffs and wage-cuts for serving soldiers.

So it is just propaganda which fulfils the British tradition of playing The Last Post, droning on about the nobility of sacrifice, and then showing the family of the dead soldier the way to the workhouse.