Unemployed French Speaking Managers | Vital Football

Unemployed French Speaking Managers

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
The media is jumping on the appoint a French manager bandwagon following some of our suggestions on ToTT to appoint Laurent Blanc earlier in the season.

Just wondering, is there any decent French managers on the dole at present or any French speaking ones that would come here?

Blanc is actually 4th favourite at 33/1 along with Shearer and dark horse Roberto Di Matteo.

Favourite to succeed Parsnip is Lee Clark at 4/1 (Personally I would have him and Keegan in the Director of football role), then it's Benitez at 7/1 then David Moyes at 20/1.

Seem to remember Blanc had a falling out with him at some point didnt he? And I remember Blanc saying that Obertan was a symptom of what was wrong with french football,Producing players reliant on pace with no technical ability.

Apparently Joe Kinnear spontaneously does. I distinctly heard him say "pardon my French".

Talking of Lee Clark, managers can be approached after their season ends. Birmingham have their last match this weekend.

For what it is worth, given Birmingham's situation, it only required £1m compensation for Norwich to sign Hughton.

On another note, Tery McDermott must be one of the best cone layers this club has seen.

Is it really a good idea to go for a manager on the dole?

Not saying poach a manager but our current manager was on the dole and look at the state of that ****

Rza, I think it is a roundabout way of saying that there are managers who don't have a job that could do a better job than Pardew.

Just noticed - used to watch this with the kids when they were young - the lass can speak French - and the title - "Flying high" - gives an air of great expectation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHigHO97-3A

Toon_NoMatterWot - 30/4/2013 14:03

The media is jumping on the appoint a French manager bandwagon following some of our suggestions on ToTT to appoint Laurent Blanc earlier in the season.
it's amazing what appears in the papers after comments on here.

I'm certain that Pardew'll be dismissed (although it'll perhaps be a mutual consent) very soon after the Arsenal match whether or not we're relegated. I think Martinez is our next manager.