Under23s | Vital Football

Under23s

Mistaram

Vital Youth Team
I watched the under23s on Ramsplayer last night drew 1-1 at Swansea dominated the match should have won but conceded early trying to play out from the back (what's new) The player who really took the eye and had a great game was Eyoma he has great dribbling skills he's fast,good vision definitely one to watch he surprised me Anya played have it 100% as usual and scored a great equaliser Max Bird was very unlucky to get a red card for a deemed high tackle Martin played well he was in the pitch one header six fouls and eight fall over were his contribution. Surprise sub Kyle McAllister (who remember him ) Well this lad can play just need to get him fit .I can't remember the last winger we had who is equally at home with either foot I think we may have a player here I did see him last week at P/p against Sunderland U23 sub for last 15 mins obviously a bit rusty Other sub last night Callum Guy they could put this lad straight in the first and he wouldn't let you down

I watched the second half and was impressed with McAllister, although it was only a short period. For a winger, he seems to be quite strong and he's good with both feet and not frightened to take a shot.

Guy's free kick over to Anya was superb and Anya's control and shot were world class.

I watched the second half and was impressed with McAllister, although it was only a short period. For a winger, he seems to be quite strong and he's good with both feet and not frightened to take a shot.

Guy's free kick over to Anya was superb and Anya's control and shot were world class.

yes Ram McAllister was impressive could be very good when he's built his fitness up I've always been impressed with Guy he was very good at Bradford last season really toughened him up Great free kick and great finish Anya always divides opinion I've seen a lot worse in a Derby shirt some of them playing now

Latest Rams News