Under what conditions would you return? | Vital Football

Under what conditions would you return?

Bear1951

Vital Football Legend
Does it have to be a completely Oyston free club?

Would you consider returning if all legal actions against fans were confirmed to have been dropped and we actually saw evidence of investment in squad and infrastructure? Unlikely with Oyston involvement of course though there will be smoke and mirrors and many promises.

My gut feeling is that we won't be totally Oyston free until the old man croaks and the devil looks after his own.:dev: I hope I'm wrong. In these circumstances many will reconsider their commitment to NAPM and I'd welcome constructive dialogue with fellow NAPMers on this subject.

For me I would struggle with any involvement but any financial gain and I think that would be it for me and I would only watch PATG away games

O must sell his controlling interest in the club and stadium and must not be involved in the running of the club at all. If he wants to lodge in the penthouse and use it's balcony for matches (even though he would probably get abuse) I could live with that until he finally pops his clogs

Does it have to be a completely Oyston free club?

Would you consider returning if all legal actions against fans were confirmed to have been dropped and we actually saw evidence of investment in squad and infrastructure? Unlikely with Oyston involvement of course though there will be smoke and mirrors and many promises.

My gut feeling is that we won't be totally Oyston free until the old man croaks and the devil looks after his own.:dev: I hope I'm wrong. In these circumstances many will reconsider their commitment to NAPM and I'd welcome constructive dialogue with fellow NAPMers on this subject.
I will not return until the club is completely Oyston free and the stadium has been fumigated to completely rid the whole site of any parasitic remains. Then attention will focus on the mushroom collaborators...

We all know the result of your so called judgement. You will support Oyston until the end...You have got history!
My history is to support the. Club right back to the 40/50s through good times and bad...I have met Owen 4/5 times and Karl slightly more but only at meetings never one to one...No doubt other posters will have been at club meetings with B.S.A. ..

When Whitey's attention focuses on me - it will then make me consider not returning.
It's a thumbs up from Whitey :grinning:
I rather think this video is of the Quisling that is Premier 1 giving yet another 'thumbs up' to Owen Oyston. He has supported OO in his suing of fans and all his many devious and despicable actions over the years. :dev: