Under Armour - no more | Page 6 | Vital Football

Under Armour - no more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of pure coincidence right before the Under Armour deal ended I made some Villa kit concepts if we were to get promoted to the Premier League. Wondering what you guys think of these, I'm planning on redesigning some of the retro kits as well on my Instagram @socialgraphic. I know some people are not keen on the make being Nike but it was the first brand that came to mind at the time. Thanks, UTV!

View attachment 15124
View attachment 15125
View attachment 15126
These are all excellent. i particularly like the Home Kit. Claret body, blue sleeves, no frills, awesome.

It’s been announced that we’ve a new partnership with LUKE and Fanatics. From what I gather, LUKE will be/has designed the kits and his logo will appear on the shirt while Fanatics will be manaufacturing them.

Quite pleased with this one as LUKE is a Birmingham founded and based company with its owner a Villa fan so hopefully he’s designed something decent with the colours bang on. Obviously no one else will have a LUKE kit so it’s unique to us unlike other teams who share the same templates.

For anyone wondering who the brand are, they’ve a shop in the Bullring.

With this in mind then, when United, Arsenal, Spurs etc have multi million £ deals to supply their kits by Nike, Adidas et al are we losing out on possible guaranteed income?

Or on the other hand do we keep more of the sales £ as we don’t give % to the brand?

I’ve no idea but surely if it was such an easy and profitable method wouldn’t it already be commonplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.