Under 23`s | Page 6 | Vital Football

Under 23`s

With Spyrou going to Chesterfield on loan, you have to hope that at least Jaiyesimi (Portsmouth, Wycombe and Cambridge interested) and
Odusina (Telstar interested) get loaned too. Is Calderwood still involved at Cambridge?

Can we get the following loaned too:
GK -Oxborough
CB - Famewo (has some experience already at Luton and Grimsby)
DM - Payne
DM - Scully
GK - Johnson

Going to have no one in the u23 squad soon.

With the 20 years old mainly loaned out, its the next age group underneath, i.e 18 and 19 year olds that will probably pay for the U23's.

This method will hopefully see more young players make the first team squad.

With Spyrou going to Chesterfield on loan, you have to hope that at least Jaiyesimi (Portsmouth, Wycombe and Cambridge interested) and
Odusina (Telstar interested) get loaned too. Is Calderwood still involved at Cambridge?

Can we get the following loaned too:
GK -Oxborough
CB - Famewo (has some experience already at Luton and Grimsby)
DM - Payne
DM - Scully
GK - Johnson

So with Jaiyesimi heading towards Swindon and hopefully plenty of game time, we need to get more of the above out on loan too. Keep up the good work loan arranger!

Jaiyesimi's loan move to Swindon has been confirmed

Alfie Payne (Defenisve Midfielder) has been loaned to Kings Lynn (National League North) for the season. That's a good loan with Culverhouse being the manager /coach at Kings Lynn.

Payne is a good talent and much like mcgeehan one I think will be sold after this season and will be a player who will develop into a good player.

I think we need to keep some of our young talent about for depth. Adshead and Mair still about

Rocky Bushiri has been very chatty since arriving (and going out on loan) anyone else think he might be the next one to be involved in the 1st team next season? Big lad too. He says he has ambitions to be the next Vincent kompany

With Oxb. going out on loan that leaves us with 4 potential loanees aged around 20ish:

GK - Johnson
CB - Famewo - some experience at Luton and Grimsby
CB - Odusina - some experience with Non League AFC Fylde last seaon
DM - Scully

Rocky Bushiri has been very chatty since arriving (and going out on loan) anyone else think he might be the next one to be involved in the 1st team next season? Big lad too. He says he has ambitions to be the next Vincent kompany

It would be good for future Belgian recruits if he can breakthrough to the first team squad next season.

Good for him too!

C. Jones (left sided CB) has returned from Eastbourne.
His loan has been cut short........by whom?
Lots of clubs wanted him and we sent him on loan to Eastbourne - maybe his attitude wasn't right and they cut it as I am not sure we had a call back option - maybe he will get another loan? or has there been an issue with Hanley - Godfrey or Klose recovery and we need another CB asap?

Lots of clubs wanted him and we sent him on loan to Eastbourne - maybe his attitude wasn't right and they cut it as I am not sure we had a call back option - maybe he will get another loan? or has there been an issue with Hanley - Godfrey or Klose recovery and we need another CB asap?

Or was it due to a lack of playing time? Did he get any?

Bushiri has started for Blackpool tonight v Macclesfield (1-1 I think) in the EFL Cup.

Morris was playing for Rotherham but got injured and was sub'd in the 6 minute.

Ijayesimi - while loaned to Swindon is not playing or on the bench. May be taking it easier on his recovery.

Spyrou - is he injured?

Kings Lynn are playing tonight but I don't know if Payne is playing

Wealdstone are playing tonight but I don't know if Oxb is playing.

C Jones is back with us.

Ox has been number 1 for wealdstone and doing well.

I think the lower league for some of pur youngsters is just a shock. Players like ox seem to take to it and probably means they got wgatbit takes but Spyrou struggled at Notts and now can't seem to get in a Swindon.

Morris such potential but like so many others injury prone

Right you are - I was on a 6 hour delayed journey home using mobile and I wasn't really thinking no idea where Swindon came from??

Ijayesimi went to Swindon on loan but I wonder if he is fully recovered from his injury yet as he is not making the sub bench yet alone the starting team.