Under 23`s | Page 3 | Vital Football

Under 23`s

Be great to get McLean back in and as you say will be like a new signing but where will he fit in and will he be able to match the rest of the squad in this push? Hanley being back will also be great especially with Zimmermann and Klose out injured

Paul Williams has been appointed Norwich City's new under-18 head coach. He was assistant at Swansea and was u20 England assistant among a lot of other jobs. He was also a player at derby.

Again Morris got injured after a horrible tackle on him. Why are clubs going in hard on our players?

Again Morris got injured after a horrible tackle on him. Why are clubs going in hard on our players?

I see William hondermarch has come on....did we sign him then? Back in December is was reported that ourselves, Brentford and Dundee were after him but it went silent but we must signed him.

Morris needs to show he can stay fit and then DF will include him. The guy seems to be well-liked and gets involved with his teammates - DF obviously likes him and I think would be happy to give minutes from the bench if he can do what Srbeny hasn't which is score then he will jump ahead.

Young Power scored in his first start for Dordrecht against Ajax (II). I like this lad I think he will become one of the next lot to push on. Same kind of loan that Cantwell got. If we go up he might get some cup games and the like but I would like to see him get a championship loan.

Raggett has picked up another ankle injury and it is not looking good.