Under 23`s | Page 2 | Vital Forums

Under 23`s

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Christopher John has joined as a coach. I am guessing he will take over from Gill and be the U23 manager. The report says that he has signed up after Matt Gill left so it sounds that way. Plus he was involved with the SC Paderborn U21.

He is only 30!

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Some chat that Christian Flüthmann is looking to leave as 1st team coach and John will replace him but that would still leave us short a U23 manager.

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Interesting that Cantwell was left behind and didn't travel with the rest of the 1st team. Thompson, Morris and Jarvis went so why not Cantwell?

Any how Cantwell played for u23s tonight.

Oh and Jarvis was actually training today with the rest of the team...he was actually running. So he is fit but just can't play?

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
I see we have loaned Devonte Aransibia to Billericay Town and on his first match he scored a hatrick in an 8-1 win in the Essex cup. They are in the old conference now known as the National League. The guy looks a beast and hopefully this will help him develop.

I see we have loaned Devonte Aransibia to Billericay Town and on his first match he scored a hatrick in an 8-1 win in the Essex cup. They are in the old conference now known as the National League. The guy looks a beast and hopefully this will help him develop.
Good news the lad needs to play regularly in a competitive league and that will help him develop. I hope he progresses to our first team squad.

:grinning: