Under 23`s | Page 15 | Vital Football

Under 23`s

Our u23s side beat Reading U23 3-0. Seems that confidence if flowing in the u23s.

Dmic, McCallum, Sitti and Sinani played. Sinani and Drmic both scored aswel as Omobamidele.

Barden

Vaughan
McCallum
Omabamidele (c)
Tomkinson

McAlear
Sitti (Dronfield, 78)
Sinani (Dennis, 70)

Giurgi
Drmic (Omotoye, 70)
Hondermarck

Omobamidele is a big lad too could be another of the youngsters who makes it into the 1st team in the future.

Louis Lomas has gone on loan to Slough Town . Thoughts Bears /BB. ?
Good for him to play football but Slough Town --- is that really the move for him? I would have thought a move to a league 2 side would be best for him now or even a move to one of our dutch friends, but I guess
National League South will toughen him up.

Gilmour will probably go back to holland on loan once fit.

I hope they can find a good loan for Hondermarck. At Plymouth he scored the first goal from the left wing.....he threaded the ball through players and into the net. Then he laid on a well weighted pass to the forward for the second City goal.

I hope they can find a good loan for Hondermarck. At Plymouth he scored the first goal from the left wing.....he threaded the ball through players and into the net. Then he laid on a well weighted pass to the forward for the second City goal.
I agree and also Omobamidele looks a good defender.

We scouted Ireland and seem to have picked a few of their top youth talents like Idah, Power, Omobamidele, Giurgi and Honermarck.

Lost 0-3 to Villa

Famewo came back after his injury to get first game time in a while but went off injured after 30 minutes.

Apparently his injury is 'a hip flexor'. Wright said they took him off as a precaution as they didn't want it to turn into a serious issue.

Norwich U23 3 Crystal Palace U23 0
OG
Drimic
Omotoye

McGovern, Vaughan, Nizet, Omo. (sorry cant remember how to spell his full name), Tomkinson, Dronfield, McAlear, Cigu, Hondermarck, Leitner and Drimic

Subs used: Omotoye, ?

:clap: :grinning: :clap:

Last edited: