Uncanny | Vital Football

Uncanny

E

exiled tic

Uncanny that after we won on Sunday there were 8 comments in the hour after the final whistle, tonight there have been 48 comments in the hour after the final whistle. Wonder why this could be?

Uncanny that after we won on Sunday there were 8 comments in the hour after the final whistle, tonight there have been 48 comments in the hour after the final whistle. Wonder why this could be?
Maybe because after a home game win most folk are enjoying a beer and tonight (myself excluded) most are at home ?
Whichever way you look tonight was a poor result !

League one forwards simple facts not good enough Moore puts a shift in but not good enough as never looked like scoring a bloody goal yet cooks signings so he as to take the blame

League one forwards simple facts not good enough Moore puts a shift in but not good enough as never looked like scoring a bloody goal yet cooks signings so he as to take the blame

Yeah lets all blame Moore, not that he's playing for a shit manager, didn't he score and get MOTM for Wales last week? :hmmm:Think about it John.

Speaking for myself Exiled I have to say that I'd much prefer to be posting positive posts than the ones of late regarding PC but how long do we go on with this atrocious away form & even his own admission that he doesn't know how to turn things around. Do we just stay schtum, say nothing & just nod when we lose away from home again??

Speaking for myself Exiled I have to say that I'd much prefer to be posting positive posts than the ones of late regarding PC but how long do we go on with this atrocious away form & even his own admission that he doesn't know how to turn things around. Do we just stay schtum, say nothing & just nod when we lose away from home again??

Yet posters on here are still backing Cook, Puddled!

I think its going to take a managerial change and a fresh outlook to turn this away form problem around, as the current regime have allowed it to become routed, the laughing off about the problem has allowed it to happen.

Pretty obvious isn't it?

At home games at weekend most folks on here actually at game and not even home within an hour of final whistle. While an away game on Wednesday night 2 hours away with our record and on TV most folks will be at home.

Win and people are happy they don't need to vent frustration and probably enjoy the rest of their weekend. Lose midweek and people are in a bad mood and do want to vent so they come on here to try and get it out of their system before they have to go to bed.

Every single board accross the world is quieter when their team wins and things going well and busier when you lose and things going bad. It's like if you have a good day at work most folks may come home feeling pleased but wont crow about it to their other half all night. But if you had a bad day most folks will end up having a moan about it to get it out of their system. It's human nature.

Pretty obvious isn't it?

At home games at weekend most folks on here actually at game and not even home within an hour of final whistle. While an away game on Wednesday night 2 hours away with our record and on TV most folks will be at home.

Win and people are happy they don't need to vent frustration and probably enjoy the rest of their weekend. Lose midweek and people are in a bad mood and do want to vent so they come on here to try and get it out of their system before they have to go to bed.

Every single board accross the world is quieter when their team wins and things going well and busier when you lose and things going bad. It's like if you have a good day at work most folks may come home feeling pleased but wont crow about it to their other half all night. But if you had a bad day most folks will end up having a moan about it to get it out of their system. It's human nature.
Agree with most of your post KDZ, except the beginning! Main moaners dont go to home or away games!

Agree with most of your post KDZ, except the beginning! Main moaners dont go to home or away games!

Your name suggests you are no longer local to Wigan, so do you go to home games and away, or neither? Not having a go, just wondering.

Your name suggests you are no longer local to Wigan, so do you go to home games and away, or neither? Not having a go, just wondering.
Been to all home games this season and missed the away game at Preston! Yes I do live away(Lambourn). I don't judge folk for not going, just when they criticise people who back the team as Happy Clappers or brown noses!

But, . It was not a poor performance.....I was there!
As was i and agree up to a point - the most important one of putting it in the bag.
Cook decided to go for a point with the subs (again) and we ended up with nothing (again).
He should have brought on Geldhardt and Windass and gone for it rather than Garner and Naismith and trying to hang on.

Was hoping to post on your thread today Exiled with our 1st away win in god knows how long n be able to say some posters can give positive as well as negative comments.....Sadly ever so predictably where 3 points are nearly in the bag for us a few subs n its 1 point. Regardless of how well we played, unlucky we were or goals we should have scored you cannot disguise it's woeful & the buck sadly falls at the feet of PC.