UN Initiative: The Lazy Persons Guide To Saving The World. | Vital Football

UN Initiative: The Lazy Persons Guide To Saving The World.

Still people, including Trump, who deny all this. Why take the risk? Might well be we'll (people of my generation and over) be dead, but as you say above, the children and grandchildren?

The whole ethos seems to be feck em.

Sad.

Excellent, so they can charge us any old price (and do) and then 'we' give them energy for nothing.

Fantastic joined up thinking.

I'm now convinced we've been invaded by utter fucking idiots.

Then again when 'solar' became a proper thing years back and became a more sensible 'it'll put you in profit in time' investment for home owners, I have no idea why Councils didn't plaster their stock of houses with panels either.

Then again when 'solar' became a proper thing years back and became a more sensible 'it'll put you in profit in time' investment for home owners, I have no idea why Councils didn't plaster their stock of houses with panels either.

They did do alot of council housing round here with solar panels around here a few years ago. Our next door neighbour and ours have solar panels through that initiative

Excellent, so they can charge us any old price (and do) and then 'we' give them energy for nothing.

Fantastic joined up thinking.

It's joined up. The energy companies lobby the government to set the rules. They charge you up the hoop for electricity but when you want to sell it back to them, it's free.

The problem is that individually, we can't do a whole lot. We need to act globally on transport, agriculture and industrial pollution and those industries are the ones who kick money back to the politicians and set the rules.

Our political system has been hijacked by big business so whichever way you vote, you get the same policies.

If we can't solve that problem, we won't be to solve any of the others.

From what I have found out from my local councillors is that B'ham city council will do it for oap's only if they ask for it , when I asked if I could have it for my place I got a short sharp No not enough money in the kitty .
Useless bags of sh**e the lot of them .

Utterly pointless isn't it Mutt, why leave it unless you're asked and then age limit it?

I'm in Council, I wouldn't care if they did it and I didn't get a penny - once it was all up and running it would be a revenue stream for them, good for the country etc.

Utterly pointless isn't it Mutt, why leave it unless you're asked and then age limit it?

I'm in Council, I wouldn't care if they did it and I didn't get a penny - once it was all up and running it would be a revenue stream for them, good for the country etc.

Exactly Mike , an easy way of gaining revenue to help out else where in there black hole of expenditure .

Oh well we ( their clients ) know nowt and are just here to appease there wims .... Oh and of course the wims of the Lord Fear

:halo:

Yup, if they felt nice, freeze rent for 12 months in 4 years when the money was rolling in lol

Bigger than a single tenant though isn't it and if they'd used their reserves back then on doing just this, it'd have long paid for itself and they'd be in profit.

As you say though, what do plebs like us know compared to their educated thinking and training courses.