ultimate piss take | Page 3 | Vital Football

ultimate piss take

I'll need some more eye injections apparently but, horrific as they sound, it's quite painless.

It can't be fast enough Aya. We're not great ones for going out (when not on holiday), or planning, so the lack of spontaneity to be able to go for a meal etc is what I find frustrating particularly as we are motorhomeless for a couple of months.

Enjoy Madeira- we went about 3 yrs ago, picked up a cheap AI not far from the airport. It was a pleasant trip and nice place-apart from the statue of Ronaldo!

It was the shortest transfer ever- about 4 minutes. The hotel was decent and we had a a balcony room right on the corner at the far end of the building- which was at least 800 yds from the end of the runway! Luckily it was out of season so not too busy.

aah glad to hear eyes getting sorted. You need to get that motorhome sorted for the Spring I reckon - we'll be ok by then. The Madeira trip is an extra one - no quarantine required - although I see the Canaries are off the list also tonight. I've checked....our hotel is 10mins from the airport so a long transfer required :LOL:

When any of these petitions or groups achieves any changes in where football is heading I might be interested but I don't see any happening anytime soon. Football is money driven and no matter how much fans stamp and scream it ain't going to change.
So the campaign to limit the cost of away tickets that the fsa put forward and every premiership club signed up to was a waste of time was it

So the campaign to limit the cost of away tickets that the fsa put forward and every premiership club signed up to was a waste of time was it

Was that 02016/17, some supporters would still argue £30.00 is still expensive but every little helps. Every success is welcome but the trouble is they are very rare and i'll stand by my opinion fans opinions are pretty far down the list when clubs and footballing bodies make decisions, money is the driving force and that won't change.