Ukrainian conflict | Vital Football

Ukrainian conflict

Do you think the Ukraine conflict will result in WWIII?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
For those of you who voted 'No' (and I'm glad you did), why do you think no? What do you the outcome will be?

There will be a negotiated settlement within a few days and the consequences will rumble on for decades.

Its being used like very other manipulated event to distract your attention from things they don't want you to think about like for instance the Pfizer report showing over 1,900 adverse effects to their gene therapy. Or blame Russia for a financial mess and hyperinflation created over the last 14 years by endless helicopter money and negative interest rates.

You can't trust anything the mainstream media or governments tell you any more its all propaganda to control the masses and get obedient responses

Bear nails it.
Crimea and the disputed eastern end of Ukraine will become russian, Ukraine will remain independent with its own army and a promise not to join NATO anytime soon.

It is a pity Western intelligence doesn't copy the Soviet security services techniques and place a few nuclear isotopes in Putin's vodka.
It is interesting that apparently loads of reporters and production staff from Russian state media have resigned after the recent female reporter did her on screen protest about Ukraine and state lies. Genuinely, think Putin has bitten off far more than he expected and will be looking for a way out

Bear nails it.
Crimea and the disputed eastern end of Ukraine will become russian, Ukraine will remain independent with its own army and a promise not to join NATO anytime soon.

You put exactly the same flesh on the bones that I would have done.

Regarding Pete's comment if the CIA couldn't get Castro in over 100 attempts, they won't get Putin....unless they subcontract the job to Mossad. On principle I oppose state sanctioned extra judicial executions both on moral grounds and because of unintended and unpredictable consequences.