UKIP counsellor blames gays for floods | Vital Football

UKIP counsellor blames gays for floods

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
and people are thinking of voting for these freaks. I hope they think again.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/454646/Gay-marriage-is-the-reason-why-UK-was-hit-by-floods-says-Ukip-councillor

The Fear - 19/1/2014 13:50

and people are thinking of voting for these freaks. I hope they think again.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/454646/Gay-marriage-is-the-reason-why-UK-was-hit-by-floods-says-Ukip-councillor

LOL. Just put this in the pregnant Nun thread. You couldn't make this crap up, could you?

Pride of Lions - 19/1/2014 16:21

With all this flooding about, according to this report, there should be more dykes around.....Lol

Wonders if this should be in the weather thread :17:

Even if this berk was right, how would he know? Does he hear voices telling him these things? If so, it worries me that he's an elected official.

Not sure what party he stands for is relevant I would bet that there are people in all political parties who believe the same.

UKIP seems to get the bulk of these crazy stories even though I am absolutely sure there are nutters in all parties.
Personally I will be possibly voting for UKIP because they are the only party who will take us out of this destructive European experiment.

Wurzel - 19/1/2014 17:22

Not sure what party he stands for is relevant I would bet that there are people in all political parties who believe the same.

UKIP seems to get the bulk of these crazy stories even though I am absolutely sure there are nutters in all parties.
Personally I will be possibly voting for UKIP because they are the only party who will take us out of this destructive European experiment.

Agree, and any party that gets attacked so much by the controlled media must be pressing the right buttons somewhere :35:

Oh come on guys. Protest groups brilliant. A group of loons, not brilliant.

Bigots and racists, surely no one wants to be associated with this junk?

I'd argue that if you want out of Europe, and let's be honest, whether we should or shouldn't, it isn't likely, you would have more chance with the Tories stance of trying to re-negotiate, something other countries (or at least other countries citizens at least) also seem to have a hunger for, and then the promised referendum.

I don't understand Labour/Libs reticence to say ok as well.

A decent debate for another day perhaps !!

He's been suspended by UKIP now. It just shows how outlandish these views are, if they can't even be associated with them.

Quite right, in my opinion. How would anyone ever have any respect for this bloke? Never mind vote for him. What a Looney.

Well there has to be some balance here, if gay people are the cause of flooding, then straight people are causing the droughts we have been getting right? :69:

After some serious consideration on this matter, i come to the conclusion that we all need to be bi-sexual in order to even out the balance of the weather, in order to get it not to wet or dry.

Let the fun begin :73: :11: :139:

ClivetheVillan - 19/1/2014 20:50

Well there has to be some balance here, if gay people are the cause of flooding, then straight people are causing the droughts we have been getting right? :69:

After some serious consideration on this matter, i come to the conclusion that we all need to be bi-sexual in order to even out the balance of the weather, in order to get it not to wet or dry.

Worryingly that makes sense :19: :19: :19:

Glad you agree KK, its essential we do our bit for the enviroment, i first suggest this MP thats been suspended for his comments to be the first to back the theory by sending him to Winson Green and acquire his new known name there 'me biatch' im sure this will appease some flooding :64:

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 19/1/2014 20:16

He's been suspended by UKIP now. It just shows how outlandish these views are, if they can't even be associated with them.

Quite right, in my opinion. How would anyone ever have any respect for this bloke? Never mind vote for him. What a Looney.

Farage is looking for a clear out of the loons. Not sure he's going to survive the cut to be honest.

ClivetheVillan - 19/1/2014 21:10

Glad you agree KK, its essential we do our bit for the enviroment, i first suggest this MP thats been suspended for his comments to be the first to back the theory by sending him to Winson Green and acquire his new known name there 'me biatch' im sure this will appease some flooding :64:

Ah new recruitment for Benefit Street on a Thursday :2: I am sure white Dee will make him very welcome

ClivetheVillan - 19/1/2014 20:50

That's hilarious! Nearly as funny as you comment about getting off Naboo :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1:

Apparently the councillor in question actually wrote to the Prime Minister warning him of the consequences of legalising gay marriage - of angering 'God' in doing so. I'm glad he has informed us. We can cut back on meteorological and environmental science. All we need to do to get normal, seasonal weather is keep the 'sodomites' out of church.

The utter monomaniacal ego of it all - as if he alone had such a deep understand of theological scripture; that God had spoke to him. Nothing to do of course with that the fact that he used scripture to justify and validated his own hatred and discrimination. As if such emotional states were compatible with Christianity in the first place.

And yes Fear, Nigel Farage trying to preserve the 'image' of his party with his loon cull. Question: at the end of it will there be a party left?

http://news.sky.com/story/1197923/farage-working-mothers-worth-less-than-men

Another 1 of The UKIP, the party chairman no less this time: They are certainly doing a good job on not getting votes without anyone else helping them