UFC Thread | Page 116 | Vital Football

UFC Thread

Holloway. Jesus christ. Lets not forget Kattar is a dangerous man. Lethal with his hands. That performance is going to take some beating. Amazing performance.
If i was ìn Kattars corner i would have probably pulled him out after round 3 to be fair. Looked like he has a broken nose early on and no way he has unscathed ribs.

My only criticism is... with Max so dominant im not sure we needed the show boating in round 5 but hey no ones perfect. Max is a true gent and an absolute warrior.

He needs his rematch with Volkanovski now. Where he actually won the last fight.

was really pleased for Kattar that he lasted the five rounds in the end, but if we are honest, it probably should have been stopped in the 4th for his own sake, Although I note you say 3rd above Col. But when he was on the 'ropes' in the 4th how his legs didn't buckle is beyond me. That, for me, was the end.

I did wonder if his showboating might bite him, as you say, Kattar is dangerous, one punch can end anyone in the sport, obviously!

Not sure if CDX will agree with me....

But come on Dustin!!!!!!!!

haha - Jaysus I am ambivalent toward him these days. I'll admit where I am wrong, McGregor is an absolute ****. I do genuinely think he was somewhat humble when he first came through but his antics have shown his true character. Of which I believe there is a very very little.

As an athlete, amazing, as a person and human being, a total fucking prick. I've no doubt if I met him he'd be a nice enough person but I think you could say that about Trump for example.

We've seen what happens when he thinks there are no cameras around and plenty of his news stories have magically disappeared.

haha - Jaysus I am ambivalent toward him these days. I'll admit where I am wrong, McGregor is an absolute ****. I do genuinely think he was somewhat humble when he first came through but his antics have shown his true character. Of which I believe there is a very very little.

As an athlete, amazing, as a person and human being, a total fucking prick. I've no doubt if I met him he'd be a nice enough person but I think you could say that about Trump for example.

We've seen what happens when he thinks there are no cameras around and plenty of his news stories have magically disappeared.
He sure seems to be the Wayne Rooney of UFC. With a wife that would never leave him no matter how many times he cheats.
And Dustin is a TOP guy. Earns a fraction of McTap but does way more for charity than just signing cheques.
Also much much improved. If he can get through to end of round 3 he has a massive chance. I just feel CM will come at him full throttle first round and overwhelm him.
That being said Dustin is an animal on the ground... but CM takedown defense is good.
Dustin is the most improved fighter in recent times. I just hope he doesnt fall into the mind game traps which is obviously easy to do with CM.
Dustin defo has a good chance though. Just get into those championship rounds with as little damage as possible and it on!

Connor seems to be talking a little bit more calmly and more focussed on the fight rather than the circus he whips up, by the looks of the few preview shows I've watched.

I did start off fascinated by him, his talk of training, movement, the skill of martial arts, then he turned into a clown - however, with the hundreds of millions he has made, I do understand he built a brand and was / is box office.

Just a few of the incidents were way ott, like punching the old geezer in the pub, and the throwing a bin at the coach of other fighters...

In two minds whether to pay for the fight. I want to see it, I never stay up for these things my sleep pattern is too erratic to mess around with it even more, so can't use IPTV (unless i wait until the evening when they will probably load it up) but would record and watch first thing in the morning. Trouble is, I think £20 is a rip off when I pay so much already.

Yeah i am loving the new Mcgregor to be fair. Respectful, meaningful and great to see. Maybe he has been humbled by being a father. Hope so.
Still routing for Dustin though, have a serious man crush on that guy and he is awesome in the octagon.
Although part of me does feel the need to back the local lad.... i wont be gutted if connor wins. But im still wanting Dustin to win.

It was much better to see from McGregor, I do like Dustin, their first fight was the first fight I ever went to. Spent like $300 on seats in Vegas. John Jones was also supposed to fight but it was one of the first times he had to pull out.

Will speak in code in case people havnt seen it.
Co main event. That is one scary fighter. Very impressive. Absolute beast.
Main event. Tactics of the fighter that won were spot on. Absolutely spot on. Fantastic two fights.
This light weight division is on fire.

Not a huge fan of UFC but McGregor has always rubbed me up the wrong way, I really enjoyed watching him get his clock cleaned there. Total cretin.

Will speak in code in case people havnt seen it.
Co main event. That is one scary fighter. Very impressive. Absolute beast.
Main event. Tactics of the fighter that won were spot on. Absolutely spot on. Fantastic two fights.
This light weight division is on fire.

Yes, wouldn't have thought he would win that easily. A real hiding he dished out there wasn't it?