UFC Thread | Page 113 | Vital Football

UFC Thread

UFC 249 happening this weekend. The card is STACKED from top to bottom. One of the best cards I have ever seen.
But... you've guessed it. PPV.
With this the only chance of seeing any kind of sport though and needing a buzz of entertainment I think I will treat myself.

Oh right, surprised it is back, they don't really believe in social distancing do they!?

I will look at the card but can't see me paying for it I don't think, I don't like ppv, I pay enough.

Why do I do this to myself. Couldnt sleep before ufc. Went to bed at 6.15am. Dogs woke me up at 7.30am. Pain.
Some bloody good fights though.
Wont say who until you've seen it but I was very very very disappointed with one fighter. Very disappointed.

Yeah, not watched any yet, will try to get it on iptv and see it! Be interesting to see if I can figure out who you are disappointed in!

Yeah sorry I thought it was PPV until 3 o'clock yesterday. It was scheduled for a PPV.... so was shocked when it was on btsport.
Some amazing performances.

My fault, not yours, I should have checked.

Seen the Pettis / Cowboy fight. And the last fight. Didn't realise bt did the replays

Hardy might be making a comeback.. could be interesting. Agree with him, Cowboy was unlucky with that decision and Pettis doesn't look half the fighter he was

https://www.bt.com/sport/watch/vide...d-put-him-away-hardy-on-potential-pettis-bout
The outlaw making a comeback would be great. I thought donald fought really well too. Shame he bottles it against the top guys.
But yeah Pettis... not sure what's gone on with him. Seems to have gone backwards, every fight he seems to get worse.

Nearly turned straight off when Trump was on congratulating Dana White for putting the fights on. Hmmm!

Was thinking last night Overeem should think about calling it a day and then..... !

Still, been fighting over 20 years, 19 odd in the UFC. Big hits and big hitter, got to hang up his gloves soon surely?

Forgot to ask, who was it?!
I am a huge tony fan. I think he is brilliant. And out of everyone has the best chance of beating khabib. But in ufc249 he was way way way too easy to hit. He looked slow, sloppy and lacked the edge that he always fights with.
The damage he took was scary. Incredible that he was able to take so much. And it does go to show how brilliant justin is or at least was in that fight..... but...
If you watch justin vs dustin p... dustin out boxed him, out moved him and apart from some nasty low kicks dominated the stand up by some margin.
Now it could be that justin has improved since then. Or it could be Dustin is just crazy good. Or Tony just had a piss poor night. It certainly wasnt the tony I'm used to seeing. But cutting weight 2 weeks before wouldnt of helped. And we all have our off nights. I. Sure he will be back but needs some hard work done on his boxing. He pretty much got man handled. Anyone else other than tony would have been knocked out or the towel would have been thrown in.

Ufc 250 tonight free on btsport1.

Nunes vs spencer headlines but also featuring are cody garbrandt and sterling.
Should be decent ish.
Debating whether to set alarm for 2.55 or watch in the morning.

Yes, be interesting how Cody does, he has taken a bit of a bashing from the brash and confident fighter he was, takes a bit to get back from that. On his day, looks lethal though, so interesting fight.

No alarm for me though, I shall watch in the morning, my sleeping patterns are erratic enough, without chancing it by disturbing myself if I am asleep!

Cody is back. Wow. He's grown up as a fighter, one to fear again.

The Nunes fight was boring, she's just too good. Fair play to ... bollocks forgotten... her opponent (!) for lasting the distance though.

Cody is back. Wow. He's grown up as a fighter, one to fear again.

The Nunes fight was boring, she's just too good. Fair play to ... bollocks forgotten... her opponent (!) for lasting the distance though.
Yeah nunes needs to fight men really. Or theres the svenchenko fight but valentina is a 125 fighter really and amanda is 145. Massive size difference.
Cody was very impressive.
Sterling too. Wow. Demolition. Very quick.
Mcgregor has retired again. Or so he says. Pathetic attention seeking.

Oh yes, the Sterling fight, goodness me he got down to business with no nonsense didn't he?

Will look up the Conor news, being as you haven't been kind enough to link for me :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: