UFC Thread | Page 108 | Vital Football

UFC Thread

Thought Till v Thompson was poor. As the pundits including Bisping said, it looked like they were sparring. They were there to fight, not to high five each other and all that crap!

Ridiculous points scoring as well. Till might have edged it on aggression but no way was it that big a gap points wise.

Yea, my initial reaction was to call BS on the result

I thought that wonderboy had edged it not Till

I have since watched it 2 more times and yes the aggressor and the stats put him in front so I think it was a fair result

I have, however, lost a little bit of respect. The language out of him is embarrassing, to say the least. I swear like a trooper but I also know when and where I can do so freely

If he rained that in a little then he would be so much more marketable

Time and a place and all that

Yes, agreed, it was poor shouting all that crap at the end.

But even more so, all the self congratulatory matey stuff between them both during the fight. The odd 'ok, that was well done' or 'ha, what a miss' laugh or fist bump is fine, but that was like an all out love-in !

Respect shows itself in many ways

I just wanted them to lay hands/feet/knees on each other

Heard they will replay in Vegas next time

Great card actually.

CM Punk is done and dusted. Jackson is too laid back, to not finish CM was madness.

Arbuski v Tuivasa, great fight that. Thought the result was close but called wrong.

Holm looking good... Anderson up and coming but exposed by a world class fighter.

Covington - what a mouth! lol Dos Anjos is one hard man but Covington did back his gob up, great fight.

Whittaker v Romero. 3rd round WOW! lol. Fair play to Whittaker standing up to those bombs. Worthy winner I thought.

Hahahahahahha

What a great interview, Love Bisping

Good card, I enjoyed it

Romero should be finished now at middleweight as he cannot make that weight anymore. I actually had it as a draw. shame Whitaker broke his hand/arm in the 1st round. Loved how he went after Romero's knee the way he did in the 1st fight

Holme, just outclassed Anderson

CM Punk, i was routing for him but now he has to simply leave the sport, fair play to him but enough is enough. Jackson needs to retire as well. his ground and pound would be beaten by my misses cat

Tuivasa, great fight but again, I think the judges are off on the result

Well that was a decent card!!!

Love seeing Pettis back in and winning, such a talent.

Felder v Perry was a war.

Wow for Cormier. Shame at the end he called in the drug cheat clown from the girlie circus called wrestling. That freak should be nowhere near the UFC.

Great for Cormier that win though, seems a top guy.

And then... Lewis v Ngannou. What a farce. Worst fight I have ever seen by some way. I hope they don't get paid for that!

TJ vs Garbrandt this weekend - really not sure who I dislike the most.

Cody was very timid in the pre fight interviews, TJ mouthing off, but still cant forget the way Garbrandt acted in the Cruz fight.

Match up wise, hopefully be another barnstormer.

I want TJ to win. Now you know that, I'm sure you'll also want TJ to win.

Decant card last weekend, was pleased for Aldo and really pleased for Poirier.

Been some good fights recently. Was chuffed to see TJ win.

I notice thug boy is back in October. Hope he gets put to sleep

I notice thug boy is back in October. Hope he gets put to sleep

I think you'll be left wanting Fear - there is no way Khabib will knock him out he is thrash on his feet. Iaquinta showed some potentially big gaps in Khabibs talent.

I see the fight playing out one of two ways (1) McGregor knocks him out by the end of the second or (2) Khabib expends himself with too many takedown attempts and McGregor KO's a tired Khabib in the 3rd or 4th round.

I can't wait for Poirier and Diaz, I may even attempt to get tickets if the price is right.