Udders match thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Udders match thread

Unfortunately you are correct very little fight from us and could not really figure why Anderson did not start,,,Think Maxwell enough to do in goal without being captain we are short of a midfield General to inspire and get the players invigorated,,,,,,Our Championship journey not going well and a long way to go if we do not improve Quickly our dream could pop like a Balloon.

Our manager has given an absurd analysis of the game and quite frankly, its worried me.

Putting it into proportion we are still finding our feet. Our manager is new to the job and this league. despite key missing players or those playing when not fully fit eg Dougall, Stewart we have still managed to beat the best team in the league and get a draw at the team in 2nd.

I remember going to Barnet for the 7 1 result and they went down and we went up.

Keep the faith. Critch is the best manager I can remember us having and he is developing a squad for future years as well as just this season

I was happy with the play against Fulham, ( 1st match this season ) this league is quicker, more physical and quality will always show through. Im not unhappy with the squad or manager, lads back from injuries and taking the chances is going to be huge. Think we will be ok.

Putting it into proportion we are still finding our feet. Our manager is new to the job and this league. despite key missing players or those playing when not fully fit eg Dougall, Stewart we have still managed to beat the best team in the league and get a draw at the team in 2nd.

I remember going to Barnet for the 7 1 result and they went down and we went up.

Keep the faith. Critch is the best manager I can remember us having and he is developing a squad for future years as well as just this season

Yes I remember that drubbing at Barnet and it pissed down, what a low that was.

This league is going to take a lot of getting used to and the Huddersfield game just highlights the gap between the Championship and League One. I'm confident we'll survive but it'll be a close thing.