Udders in trouble | Vital Football

Udders in trouble

I cannot see why Ince has signed for Huddersfield - unless they were the only club interested in him. As with all promoted clubs they will be one of the favourites to get relegated so what has he gained? He could still be playing in the Championship in a year's time.

mao tse tung - 5/7/2017 08:28

You mean "The Barcelona", not Barcelona Miners Welfare FC or some other Catalan based side?

in his own mind mao. man of the match every game.

Nanpantan red - 5/7/2017 08:22

I cannot see why Ince has signed for Huddersfield - unless they were the only club interested in him. As with all promoted clubs they will be one of the favourites to get relegated so what has he gained? He could still be playing in the Championship in a year's time.

If he does well there, he's a proven premier league player and will get a move that lets him stay even if they get relegated.

If he stays at Derby, he's still a championship player requiring some club to take a chance on his ability to step up.

He's nearly as mardy a **** as his dad, but unfortunately for him, not even half as good.

factchecker - 5/7/2017 09:08

Nanpantan red - 5/7/2017 08:22

If he does well there, he's a proven premier league player and will get a move that lets him stay even if they get relegated.

If he stays at Derby, he's still a championship player requiring some club to take a chance on his ability to step up.

Just goes to show what a difference one good season can make. If Huddersfield had tried to sign him this time last year Derby, the player and his dad wouldn't have been able to stop laughing. One year on and they can probably afford to pay him five times what he was on at Derby. Sunderland got £100 million for finishing bottom last year.

would you as a player rather win the championship or finish bottom of the Prem? id take the winning personally so guess its a personality thing not just a financial one