Udders away first game of the season | Vital Football

Udders away first game of the season

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
According to someone on FB, don't know if it's a load of ballax but he also says Burnley away on Boxing day and the last game of the season is the Millers at BDBL. We'll know for sure at 9 am in't morning waint wi. UTB

Whoever we play I just hope we're better prepared than we were against Birmingham last year.

Our unfit unorganised rabble made Tahith Chong look like Ruud Gullit that evening. No covid as an excuse this year for any lack of preparedness.

Very true RD - but happily there's no way Hecky will let that happen again. Just need to sort out our business now, quickly.

Watford away according to Sunjihi on the other forum.

Whoever it is, I'd bet good money that our line up won't contain anyone who wasn't here last season.

Watford away according to Sunjihi on the other forum.

Whoever it is, I'd bet good money that our line up won't contain anyone who wasn't here last season.
Yep Watford away on the monday then Millwall at home. Sunjihi was more reliable than the fella on FB Herby. Boro away 3rd game of the season,then Sunnerlan and Blackburn at home,that seems like quite a difficult first few fixtures. UTB

Last edited:
Although I don’t travel away I feel for our fans that do Swansea,Bristol and Sunderland all midweek aways as well as Blackpool on the 29th dec (don’t forget to pack your all in one swimsuit)

Although I don’t travel away I feel for our fans that do Swansea,Bristol and Sunderland all midweek aways as well as Blackpool on the 29th dec (don’t forget to pack your all in one swimsuit)
Millers away Feb 4th it says 3pm but it will be a surprise if the useless SYP:censor: allow a 3pm ko,i mean as we all know there's always riots when we play Rovrum. Satdi 10th Oct at BDBL for the Millers game again a 3pm ko.:LOL: UTB

Just a reminder you will be breaching copyright if you post the fixtures on here
thanks for your cooperation

We
Well how come we weren't allowed to post em on bladesmad then

There was copyright law. It used to cost clubs £75 for publishing them but they could also nominate an unofficial site, which would have to pay around £2.50 admin fees, to post on the site. I recall getting permission for this once or twice. But then the FL changed the laws around this and it became free; now anyone can publish them. I'm struggling to recall in which year they changed it, but was around 2014

There was copyright law. It used to cost clubs £75 for publishing them but they could also nominate an unofficial site, which would have to pay around £2.50 admin fees, to post on the site. I recall getting permission for this once or twice. But then the FL changed the laws around this and it became free; now anyone can publish them. I'm struggling to recall in which year they changed it, but was around 2014
Fair dos my memories worse than I thought then cos I was pretty sure we were never allowed to post em on bm

I thought that both PL & Championship were getting a winter break due to WC in Qatar - the fixtures don't suggest that we are?

Struggling to be excited by these. Lack of action/investment by our wonderful owner puts everything in persective.

The clubs that succeed are invested in - we are not being invested in.

Why do people love the Prince?

Struggling to be excited by these. Lack of action/investment by our wonderful owner puts everything in persective.

The clubs that succeed are invested in - we are not being invested in.

Why do people love the Prince?
I don’t love him he’s just more preferable than McCabe and I’ll add the yank in there too somat not sitting right with him

We'll not be spending a penny until the takeover business is decided one way or the other.

Wouldn't even surprise me if a potential 'conflict of interest' issue with Newcastle was getting in the way of what we can spend under this owner.

These things to go alongside paying the price for Wilder's wasted squillions. And coming to terms with the fact we'll not get any money for any of them because they're automatically injured permanently.

It's obvious we're utterly fucked.

Down down deeper and down we go.

You must have insider information on everything to make all these revelations. Either that or you are someone who needs a lot of attention.

You got it, Pigman.

I need attention. Your attention. To take your mind off the Pigs for 5 seconds.