U23s | Vital Football

U23s

Mistaram

Vital Youth Team
I went to a very cold and windy Moorfarm last night to watch the U23s. V Man Cty Good match in very trying conditions Cty winning 1-0 But what I'm posting about was the performance of George Thorne he was head and shoulders above anyone else He looks fit ,sharp ,eager would be a big mistake if as seems likely we sell Personally I would have him in the team now he would definitely improve our midfield But with the politics of football i can see him going

What politics is that Mistaram? FL seems quite open to giving lads a go, if Thorne impresses then why wouldn't he be given an opportunity?

I'm sceptical, only based on his last outings for us that he wasn't quite at it.

Adi I don't know anything for sure just seems to me that FL is under not to select either Thorne or Anya both have to train with the U23s We need a ball winner in midfield we are so lightweight there Thorne is a different player now he's fit We could regret letting him go In sitting in my car at Wigan at the moment and I will forecas that Sam Morsey will run th midfield

Adi apologise for the delay in replying I've been to Wigan Thorne is nothing like the player we saw when he was played to early. I get the feeling that FL has been told not to play either Anya or Thorne they have to train everyday with the U23s After witnessing today's match Thorne is just the player our midfield needs We are desperate for a ball winning midfielder who can pass he fits the bill perfectly But for a feeling the powers that be will not allow it

Latest Rams News