U23's vs Forest | Vital Football

U23's vs Forest

FatherKnowsBest

Vital Football Hero
Report from the first half, from a sunny Bracken Moor. We got a bit battered to be fair, 0-2 at the break. Lafferty, Crainie and Coutts all playing, but we were only countering their fast forward play with a lot of fannying about and losing possession with considerable ease. I've got a lot to do today, (and I'd run out of paracetamols to cope with their excessively noisy shouting b'stard coach..) so I called it quits, and headed for my lengthy 'to-do' list instead. Maybe those with stronger stomachs than me will fill in the later bit.

Incidentally Coutts was playing a lot of short sideways and backwards passes,slowing down the play, apart from the Hollywood long crossfield balls which invariably resulted in losing the ball. Very Lundstram-esque, I thought.... :halo:

I left at 3.28pm,it was 2-0 and we were poor.The Scabs were easily the better side in't first half,i thought Lafferty had a poor game,Cranie hasn't overly impressed in the two games i've seen him either.I agree totally wi Pops on how COUTTSY played,anyone expectin him to be back to anywhere near his best yet are gunna be disapointed.Well done to the lads for the comeback tho.It was good to see Redders but i thought he'd had suffered enuff by mi presence so i left early to gi the owd lad a break.:LOL:Mi bus out of Sheffield dint turn up again,it really is a bobbar service,one bus per hour and they can't even cope wi that,BOO to First bus company.:mad: UTCB

Last edited: