U23s v charlton | Page 2 | Vital Football

U23s v charlton

I've watched Jordan for few years owd boy,sometimes he looks really good,he can finish, teks a decent set piece but alot of the time the game's seems to pass him by.I don't mean any disrespect to the lad but where we are nar, in my humble opinion he won't be good enuff to comin and mekin us better but ya never know mi owd pal,i alluss recall how Matt Lowton was strugglin at Cliffe then went on loan to Ferencvaros i think it was,came back a lot better player and nar he's a regular in't prem.UTCB
had another good game last night by all accounts surely has to be considered for our bench rod ???

Piggy who went saying Coutts was different class. :wahey:

It was COUTTSY's 3rd game in abart 10 days so he'll be gerrin closer to a return to our squad but i wunt expect him to be back firin for awhile yet.Owd Boy i'd luv it if Jordan med our squad,i just dunt think he will,he's got ability but he's gerrin on a bit in terms of mekin the breakthrough at BDBL tho.UTCB

It was COUTTSY's 3rd game in abart 10 days so he'll be gerrin closer to a return to our squad but i wunt expect him to be back firin for awhile yet.Owd Boy i'd luv it if Jordan med our squad,i just dunt think he will,he's got ability but he's gerrin on a bit in terms of mekin the breakthrough at BDBL tho.UTCB
I think well could see him a few cameos off the bench from early next month Rod to give Ollie a rest.

I think well could see him a few cameos off the bench from early next month Rod to give Ollie a rest.
ive a feeling coutts will be back in our match day squad for the game with hull on the 6th of october as for hallam havent seen that much of him but surely hes earned a call up to our bench at some point not like all our strikers are firing is it

In my view the best Jordan can hope for is we draw a lower league side in't cup then he may get a call into the squad.I dunt wanna sound like i dunt rate the kid but who' ya gunna leave out to ger him in't squad? Leon, Washington,or Woodburn? I just dunt see it mi owd pal.UTCB

I see Tyler Smith scored again for Barrow,5th goal in 6 home games apparently.Tyler's goal was med by Rhys Norrington Davies.Our U/18's lost 4-1 at Bolton and Del boy's said we had at least 15 good chances and the lads need to improve their finishin.UTCB

Just my opinion but I don’t think any of youngsters are close to breaking into the league team

Tyler Smith's scored again for Barrow 1-0 v Gateshead,nar losin 2-1 .Chezzy losin again,nar 3-1 darn,Mad dogs surely gunna get the boot. UTCB

Last edited: