U23 vs Birmingham at BDTBL, 14:00 KO | Page 2 | Vital Football

U23 vs Birmingham at BDTBL, 14:00 KO

I'd love not to be at work so I could watch United, even if it is the U23s. I'm hoping a home office job is around the corner, then I'll be off to the matches for reporting duties of course :) UTB

I'd love not to be at work so I could watch United, even if it is the U23s. I'm hoping a home office job is around the corner, then I'll be off to the matches for reporting duties of course :) UTB
You will have to sit in the junior section with me an biggles (he tells me he’s only a couple of yrs older than me but I’m not so sure,he looks much younger)

You can come join the junior section with me gray :banana:

Judging by the fine, young and athletic appearance of all the other ex-members of the “concrete knoll” brigade, it would appear likely that I’m the only one who actually qualifies for the senior section (and a free TV licence). :rofl:

Last edited:
...Had another engagement to attend later in the day. That scuppered my chance of being there yesterday....I know most of you would have missed me though........:yes:.........:cool:

Sorry I missed you FKB. I also missed Rod because he wasn’t wearing his normal flat cap. I had a nice chat with Bully though.
A lot of scouts from other clubs there today, although I doubt if they saw anything of great interest.
I was told before the game that we had a trialist from West Ham playing for us today. As the only 2 I hadn’t seen before were the numbers 4 & 11, I assume it was one of them (or perhaps we had 2 trialists). Both never really got into the game 1st half, but were more involved in the second and it was one of them who scored.
Difficult to judge on today’s game, but I think both would be worth a second look.
Forgot all about this biggy Gomis the no 11 is on our books but Mingi the no 4 isn’t so he’s deffo the trialist

Attachments

• 8A1E4CDD-4CD9-4197-B5C2-39A3142C06B0.jpeg
    8A1E4CDD-4CD9-4197-B5C2-39A3142C06B0.jpeg
    302.4 KB · Views: 6
Here’s an updated one if they have 18 at the side they are eligible for the u18 side

Attachments

• 6B7221FC-CE65-4B08-938C-E53CF1633D9A.jpeg
    6B7221FC-CE65-4B08-938C-E53CF1633D9A.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 6