U21s | Vital Football

U21s

Rex

Vital Champions League
Our very own Mashed Potato played a full 90 in a magnificent win over spend-a-lot in the U21 match.

Josh Murphy ably assisted by his bruv scored as did Jamar Loza.

Declan Rudd saved a penalty!

Vadis should be ready for first team selection in the next week or so.

Where will Ofoe fit in? the Murphy twins playing together would be interesting. Rudd I think should be given the number 1 shirt if Ruddy were to leave.

Did R.Bennett play?

Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe, Ignasi Miquel and Declan Rudd played

Not RB. Stil not fit?

Miquel what has happened to the lad - I can see him just being let go at end of season.

Goals if no one has seen them:

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/vadis_odjidja_ofoe_helps_norwich_city_u21s_to_impressive_triumph_1_3962139

Sounded like AN is looking to get Ofoe a loan move or am I reading it wrong:

'Vad played 90 minutes on Wednesday and it is just a case of getting him a situation where he can play consistently. He really has had an injury-hit season and what happens is then you go in for a game or two and then you have to come back out, like what happened at Sheffield Wednesday. They have to be able to handle the intensity, the power and the movement (of first team football) and we are trying to re-create that at development level so we don’t want to push him in too quickly. He has missed a lot of football.'

AN looking to get Becchio out on loan. Poor old becchio his career really gone to shite. Why did we ever sign him? Bloody Hughton actually paid for him and sent Morison the other wa?

I'm confused - U21's played and won 2-1 and U21's played same night and won 9-0. Have we got two U21 sides or was one of them the reserves or was one of them U18's - very confusing :worried:

Finished their season with a 2-2 draw to Chelsea.

Jacob Murphy scored both goals (and his first was apparently stunner) - he is turning into a good goal machine. He and Morris up top look a good partnership.

I think the under 21s finished the season 6th out of 12 teams.

Looks like Redmond is now off on holiday - England hit with 2 goals down in a minute form Italy - still first half, long way to go but mountain to climb

Oh, maybe not, 3rd place still has a chance