Tyson Fury | Vital Football

Tyson Fury

Was a very scruffy match. But boy is he a big sod! He got a bit too hyped up and showy I think. He won't be able to do that against better opposition, then again, the heavy weight division isn't in a great era.

Steve Cunningham was no dummy, but obviously heavyweight isn't his normal weight, was a mismatch size wise but he did bang fury over. He didn't then take advantage that round though.

The young Fury, Huey, looked decent.

TuBBz - 21/4/2013 00:03

Gypsy mate

We are strange people

Are you a gypsy Tubbz? If so I've got a drive wants tarmacing and some scrap metal I need removing!

Think he is nothing more than a club fighter to be honest.

I think David Haye is a total pillock, but Fury wouldn't last 2 rounds with him, never mind Klitchco.

In fact, if you put Fury and Harrison in the ring, it would be like Godpers fight in Porridge.

Nice bloke, but nowhere near world championship standard

Suppose he is still young but it was a very scruffy match and he seemed a bit too hyped up. Come up against a bit of quality and he'd struggle.

Shows the current state of the heavyweight division really doesn't it?

The Super Heavyweight division has been in decline for years, it's a shame because big fights when I were growing up were real events, I suppose in many ways the box office culture has probably done more harm than good to the sport in the long term.

I think boxing in general has been on the decline for a long time. Still, Tyson Fury seems entertaining and that's a good start.

It was a funny old fight. 2 similar knockdowns in 2 fights shows how vunerable he is though.

I think going up against Klitchco he wouldn't stand a chance.

BodyButter - 22/4/2013 05:56

I think boxing in general has been on the decline for a long time. Still, Tyson Fury seems entertaining and that's a good start.

Yes, it is a shame, used to be some great household names not all that long back. My favourites were always around the middleweight divisions for decent fights.

hes a dickhead simple as that, over rated and really doesnt deserve the attention, shame i dont own a time machine and throw the idiot in the ring with holyfield or lewis, never mind the likes of foreman, ali and tyson in there prime.

havent took much interest in the boxing scene for a few years as its just dire, not much talent and nothing worth getting excited .... actually there is, steve collins is coming out of retirement to fight a grudge match with roy jones, both approaching 50 quite rapidly, dare say they could probably still get a title shot.

The Fear - 22/4/2013 08:48

BodyButter - 22/4/2013 05:56

Yes, it is a shame, used to be some great household names not all that long back. My favourites were always around the middleweight divisions for decent fights.

Yeah the Super middleweight division was immense in the nineties. It's the best division imo because they are heavy enough to pack a really shocking KO and agile enough to move around and not spend an hour hugging in the middle.

God I miss Eussssbank vs The Dark Destroyer days! :120: :120: