Typical ! | Vital Football

Typical !

Bloomeram

Alert Team
No bloody news for ages then just as I am busy and out of the office everything kicks off...................:surrender::lol:

Nothing's changed, just another appointment of a new Derby manager. If he was to be a successful one then everything will be kicking off.Bday

Nothing's changed, just another appointment of a new Derby manager. If he was to be a successful one then everything will be kicking off.Bday
As opposed to Forest news, which is an appointment of a 35-year-old defender returning to the club, that will really boost everyone and get you past the half way placings in the league at some point :halo:

As opposed to Forest news, which is an appointment of a 35-year-old defender returning to the club, that will really boost everyone and get you past the half way placings in the league at some point :halo:

Yes the same Hull defender whose side conceded 70 goals last season

Yes the same Hull defender whose side conceded 70 goals last season

Karanka plugged up a leaking defence in short time last season so he must know a bit about the subject. It is still work in progress but for us without FFP constraints. It will be interesting to see if you've got like the government has a magic money tree.

_____________________________________________________________untitled.png

Sometimes taking on owd codgers works, remember Dave Mackay,

View attachment 27226
I do indeed mate, he was a very nice guy when I met him. He was rightly miffed with Bremner in this photo because the little shite had just given him a right whack on one of his legs and he had just come back from breaking that very leg.....................any excuse to have smacked Bremner would have been fine in them days, but Dave regretted acting in the way he did, despite being a tough tackler he was not a violent man.

The point about DM was simple, he was 'the special one'!!
Pure genius!!

I didn’t really follow Derby in those days mac, although I did go to the BBG (just as an interested onlooker) back in the early seventies.
Out of interest, who did you look up to most...Brian Clough or Dave Mackay?
Personally, although I don’t think I ever saw him play live, I always had more time for Mackay.

I didn’t really follow Derby in those days mac, although I did go to the BBG (just as an interested onlooker) back in the early seventies.
Out of interest, who did you look up to most...Brian Clough or Dave Mackay?
Personally, although I don’t think I ever saw him play live, I always had more time for Mackay.

Good question rA. Never saw BC play (not that I can remember anyway) but his goals record is phenomenol whilst his strength of mind was equal to it. Saw DM play for Spurs (on telly) many times before he came to Derby and he was simply awesome at both clubs. As Managers they had contrasting styles, BC basically used his mental strength to get the best out of players and teams whilst DM was one of the lads and let the players 'do their thing'.
They were both special, chalk and cheese in many ways, but very very special.
I won't separate them, they both are DCFC icons. Both were brilliant, yes both had their faults but the bottom line is..... both, in their own way, made being a DCFC fanatic BLOODY MARVELLOUS!!

Karanka plugged up a leaking defence in short time last season so he must know a bit about the subject. It is still work in progress but for us without FFP constraints. It will be interesting to see if you've got like the government has a magic money tree.

View attachment 27228
If he plugged a leaking defence why has he only won 5games

That's obvious Dumbo.He was drawing more games or losing by a single goal. I don't think Forest drew a single game while Warburton was in charge .Bday[/QUOand
Stop wriggling he's got a far worse record than the bread man The funny thing about football is if you lose by a single goal you have not won Doh!

Latest Rams News