Tyler Smith | Vital Football

Tyler Smith

BlockD

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
Been recalled from his loan spell at Barrow,and goes into the squad for tomorrow nights game.

Someone posted this on FB last neet Blockers,does this mean no new striker in January? UTCB

I got no idea about January,may be Leon will not be fit for tomorrow night,and Tyler is the cover to ensure we got enough options

I got no idea about January,may be Leon will not be fit for tomorrow night,and Tyler is the cover to ensure we got enough options
Perhaps theer's more than Leon doubtful for the Baggies game? Seems like only loans in January,i just hope this boardroom ballhacks dunt mek our Chris think he's better off elsewhere. Tyler's a smashin lad and obvs i hope he can do a job for us,i'd be suprised and delighted if he can. UTCB

Same bloke who posted abart Tyler reckons Woodburn's gone also.UTCB

The scan he went for has probably turned something fairly serious up,something that will keep him out for a few weeks,maybe that is why Tyler has been recalled,most likely though it means Wilder is about to resign

The scan he went for has probably turned something fairly serious up,something that will keep him out for a few weeks,maybe that is why Tyler has been recalled,most likely though it means Wilder is about to resign

CW seemed in relaxed mood at The Senior Blades Lunch yesterday.......For what it's worth :clap:

Awwww, how nice of you to say Rodders, one tries one's best don't ya know.
If only your legs went as quick when cyclin as your tongue does when speakin you'd be favrit for the Tour de Bore(France) Owd boy.:giggle: Only jestin Captain.Are ya at BDBL on Friday or are ya like Benny and mekin any excuse not to go cos it's gunna be cowd? UTCB

If only your legs went as quick when cyclin as your tongue does when speakin you'd be favrit for the Tour de Bore(France) Owd boy.:giggle: Only jestin Captain.Are ya at BDBL on Friday or are ya like Benny and mekin any excuse not to go cos it's gunna be cowd? UTCB

I'll be there Rodders, been out on the push iron today, was a tad cool and breezy, but stuck it out.....As ya do....:rocker:

I'll be there Rodders, been out on the push iron today, was a tad cool and breezy, but stuck it out.....As ya do....:rocker:
Top man Redders and a TRUE BLADE also.We're on the march wi WILDERS army.I've endured Meadowhell for a couple of hours wi our Gertie today,good job i idolise her cos it was very busy and awful but we did have a nice Brecky theer.UTCB