Txxt - Nxb Hxxd- W@xxxxr | Vital Football

Txxt - Nxb Hxxd- W@xxxxr

Cheeky sod. It wasnt as if he was an ordinary working person like the rest of us, who get sacked or made redundant and suddddenly get left with nothing. He was still being paid, probably around 10 to 15 thousand pounds a week....shut up, move on, get lost. I had some respect for him before as a hard working player, but now he can sod right off.

I m told from a reliable source that his cards were marked after a home defeat. It might have been Preston. Apparently Ward, Carayol and Mills thought it was highly amusing, and I think all three didnt feature again, Carayol and Mills had their contracts paid off and Ward was told he had no future. Players that take the piss out of their own team deserve everything these three got.

Disappointing.

The overall negative attitude he showed towards us there was not the attitude I ever saw on the pitch though. As Ozzy said, he always gave his all and made a big difference to saving us from relegation. I will always thank him for that.

I think he has to take a good look at himself - why when he went to Warnock's Cardiff did he only start in 2 games out of 18 and only 2 on the bench as an un-used sub?

Why has he only made 1 in 4 appearance for Charlton since joining?

Since coming to us (15th July 2015) right to when he went out on loan to Cardiff (31st Jan 2018) he only made 33 starts with 24 on the bench out of 181 matches!!!

Stat's don't give the full picture but we all know he's either occupying the the treatment table or just not getting picked, either way in my book he's been pretty shite. For all his energy when he has played he's only scored 3 goals for us and he's always only been a breath away from the next booking or a sending off.

Bet we're still paying part or all of his wages so either way we will be well shut - My opinion only!!!

Cheeky sod. It wasnt as if he was an ordinary working person like the rest of us, who get sacked or made redundant and suddddenly get left with nothing. He was still being paid, probably around 10 to 15 thousand pounds a week....shut up, move on, get lost. I had some respect for him before as a hard working player, but now he can sod right off.

I m told from a reliable source that his cards were marked after a home defeat. It might have been Preston. Apparently Ward, Carayol and Mills thought it was highly amusing, and I think all three didnt feature again, Carayol and Mills had their contracts paid off and Ward was told he had no future. Players that take the piss out of their own team deserve everything these three got.

Carayol didn't play m8

(Couldn't resist)

His attitude on the pitch was always spot on imo, never gave less than his all. He may not have been the best player in the squad, but I felt he was unfairly treated when he got frozen out.
However, I've no idea of his attitude behind the scenes and if that's what earned him a place training with the kids then fair enough.

Referencing your following of Derby when you still have a contract being paid here is disgraceful. Like some of have said, he gave his all and played a huge part in us staying up when playing against Ipswich and Huddersfield, but it doesn't excuse shite like that being spoken.

Also demonstrates footballers lack of perspective against the real world!

Carayol didn't play m8

(Couldn't resist)
Even if Carayol ddidnt play in that awful 3 nil loss to Preston, he could still have been taking the piss ( off the pitch or in the bar!). Thats the story thats out there, Ward, Carayol and Mills didnt give a hoot that we lost badly!