Two Week Break from Competive Football ,Good or Bad Thing? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Two Week Break from Competive Football ,Good or Bad Thing?

It'll work in our favour with Bostwick, Freck, Shackell, Eardley and O'Connor nursing knocks.

I suppose a game on a Saturday wouldn't have been the end of the world but I'd rather have two weeks off than be Tuesday, Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday before our game.

EDIT - Then again, one's a Checkatrade game where changes will probably be made.

Very handy that Mansfield have three games before we play them and we have none. Oldham having a replay would have been useful too, but not to be.

On the negative side, Yeovil are missing several of their best players (and they don't have many of those). Now would be a good time to play them - Danny will know that, so I would imagine it will be rearranged sooner rather than later.

Hmm, missing have a match tomorrow. I like to have something to get excited about on a Saturday as I drive to Sheffield to work. Don’t like losing the momentum of being top of the league either, but a potential banana skin match for MK, Will be watching that one very closely, and agree that teams do raise their games a bit when away to the top sides? Anyway, a break will do all concerned some good. Hopefully, we’ll have Eardley back, we’ve certainly missed him recently. Just listened to the 50 minute podcast with Danny and Nicky and confidence fully restored... UTI