Two Questions for Football Manager Players | Vital Football

Two Questions for Football Manager Players

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
Just out of curiousity, (1)what happens in the game if you only buy PL players and (2)what happens in the game if you go around buying young foreign lads?

All depends on how good they are, their personalities and your tactics/management... :7:

A team of 22 y.o's will perform just as well as a team of 29 y.o's so long as you get the tactics right and the players are of a certain standard...

When i used the play the game, id only buy youngsters, the tend to improve if you play them, its only a game though. I Will say this though, most of the young players classed as a 'wonderkid' usually turn into quality players in real life.

I think the okore is classed as one in the current game, delfouneso was also one when I played it. Make of that what you will!

Ive just got hold of Championship manager 2001/2002 thats been updated to the 2012/2013 season boy its great lol

I have just bought Bacuna Tonev and Helenius for us and shipped out the deadwood Ireland Hutton etc and funnily enough nobody would buy them even though i dropped Irelands transfer price from £4million to 500k ffs had to pay them off lol

simont123 - 15/6/2013 14:30

When i used the play the game, id only buy youngsters, the tend to improve if you play them, its only a game though. I Will say this though, most of the young players classed as a 'wonderkid' usually turn into quality players in real life.

I think the okore is classed as one in the current game, delfouneso was also one when I played it. Make of that what you will!

Okore Helenius Bacuna and Tonev on the 2012/2013 new updated championship manager version are all highly rated prospects which is always a good sign cos the champ manager games aint far off the young talants in europe,

Example Benteke before this season started on this game was one of the best young rated strikers on the game yet i hadn't heard of him before but Champ Manager knew he was a top player so its a good sign they rate our new young signings as top prospects on the game

Vincent kompany was always my first signing. Some chap called babacar was also quality, not sure if he made it though, he can't be very old still

I stopped playing champ manager in about 2001 when it changed to different style play etc

But i got this new champ manager cos its the old style gameplay but with all the new players, but in the 90's me and my mates used to stop over at my house and not sleep all weekends about 6 of us playing champ manager lol them was the days

I find that if you buy players about 3 games before the end of the season who are level 1, they go to level 5 by the start of the next season.

Dave Watson, Kenny Samson, Bryan Robson are all worth keeping, they are always steady Eddies and stay at 3.

I also like F1 manager, but I can't play Daley Thomspsons decathlon as my laptop doesn't have a joystick !!

my laptop is too crap to play FM unless i can be assed to wait 5 minutes every time i click on the continue button

Ive only got an advent intel celeron 3GB laptop it was cheap £299 and this plays all online games or football manager games tbh got it from Currys they have some good sales on sometimes

holte dude lol your right remember them players aswell on the game,

iv got an Advent something or other, 8GB ram (i think) 250gb hard drive i thought it would be amazing but its so slow and the battery is shite. Cant beleive how bad it is, its probably full of viruses but my anti virus cant find anything and it was crap as soon as i got it pretty much.

It was a present from my parents for uni, and because i made a big deal about how good it was (or how good it was supposed to be) I cant get a new one

Also the keyboard is weird, i guess thats what happens when you buy things online and try to be clever and get a good deal it turns into shit. Thats why I got an iPhone because its easier to go with the well known and trusted brand rather than a cheap one that looks good on the box but is actually the worst laptop iv ever used.

davvid dude my battery is also crap on my advent it last about 12 months now have to plug it in when i use it until i get a new one lol, also my keyboard puts letters in different positions as to what i type them i thought i was getting crap at spelling but my misses noticed when you type on the keyboard letters get jumbled in a different order than you type them lol

I gave up on my battery so i just leave it charging all the time except when i go to bed. My keyboard works fine but its just the layout im not sure what it is but it just doesn't feel right and people often get confused when they use my laptop