Two Ipswich Town Supporters Talk To Vital Lincoln City (Who Are Ya?) - HAVE A READ! | Vital Football

Two Ipswich Town Supporters Talk To Vital Lincoln City (Who Are Ya?) - HAVE A READ!

Two good sets of answers. It must be difficult for the fans of the likes of Ipswich to accept lower division football.

Although it’s not like they’re playing the Dog & Duck . They’re not even the ‘biggest’ team in this league, & there are 7 teams who have played in the Prem in recent memory.
But I accept they are below where their long term average position would have them

Although it’s not like they’re playing the Dog & Duck . They’re not even the ‘biggest’ team in this league, & there are 7 teams who have played in the Prem in recent memory.
But I accept they are below where their long term average position would have them
8 not 7 (and in my memory 9 because Oxford were in there (top flight) in the 80s. Pre Prem I accept.)

Shame I didn’t ask about opinions on Jon Nolan. I don’t think they’re too positive about him but will likely be even less so now.

1. I think there GK must have got most kicks in the game.
2. What did Nolan do really throughout the game apart from taking Harry out, always an over rated player. They were an absolute disgrace, and yes of course the Ref was as well, but I don't see MA winging about it.
come on boys

8 not 7 (and in my memory 9 because Oxford were in there (top flight) in the 80s. Pre Prem I accept.)[/

It depends upon how long term you want to go back.