Twenty Seven Years Ago | Page 2 | Vital Football

Twenty Seven Years Ago

His name is Rytoon, you thick fuck, not Rytonn. Is it any wonder I've always called you Dimwitguy?

And Strawberry Place is behind the Gallowgate, not the Leazes, Brains.

Hahaha, and you're a sanctimonious twat who sees himself as some kind of leader of the board, fuck off. The new OL?

Just me kidda and proud to be me. You're confusing being opinionated with being sanctimonious which isn't surprising as you revel in never giving an opinion and prefer to slag off every other poster (usually in the wee small hours when the loneliness cuts you the most I don't doubt). Funny how the only person who's referred to me as a leader on here is you. As ever you tip your hand petal.

In your 60s and smoking shite, what a role model. The grandbairn must be so proud.
Brilliant rhetoric.
Gone & hijacked a thread that some poster's put up because it's important to them.
My Grandbairn's are so proud of me & me of them.
Don't mention them anymore or taint them.
Think Keegan.

Brilliant rhetoric.
Gone & hijacked a thread that some poster's put up because it's important to them.
My Grandbairn's are so proud of me & me of them.
Don't mention them anymore or taint them.
Think Keegan.

You're a junkie from Ryton! Shrup ya dafty!

You must have sand in your eyes, you mong, where did I say the strawberry is behind the gallowgate., not Leazes.

I drank in it, when it was a right fucking doss hole, unlike the sad reality of what a modern fan wants.

Now run along, and play with your trains....

Hahaha, you are so fucking thick.

The Strawberry IS behind the Gallowgate, YOU think it's behind the Leazes, you thick fuck!

Just fuck off, I can't be arsed with thick twats like you.

Hahaha, you are so fucking thick.

The Strawberry IS behind the Gallowgate, YOU think it's behind the Leazes, you thick fuck!

Just fuck off, I can't be arsed with thick twats like you.

Got you hook line and sinker, you fuckin mong.

As others say, another early morning melt down, PMT tablets not working????

The irony of calling people thick as fuck etc.Name calling and abuse is down to lack of intelligence is it not.

Oh dear no tales of adventures just aggression from Neppos, let it all out kidda the keyboard can do you no harm.