Tv Pundits | Vital Football

Tv Pundits

Jase Villa 82

Vital Youth Team
Who's opinion do you regard as the best and who talks shite...obviously if i was on tv mine would be the best as is on here....:nerner::ooops::wahey::wahey::wahey::wahey:

lol, well if we're talking about most shaggable pundits then she wins hands down, not that there is much competition.

To be fair I'm not having a go at her, just the likes of BBC and Sky who like to shove political correctness in your face.
To be fair Andy Gray and thingy bob cracking women jokes about the women linesman probably started it...pc brigade soon came out and i thought he was one of the best

Yeah, I used to like watching Andy Gray.

I like Graeme Souness too, and Eamon Dunphy on Irish TV (even though he did talk a lot of shite).

I want to see players and managers trashed by pundits and called out for what they are, not just sitting there praising them no matter what they do.

The likes of Jenas and Scott just tow the party line. They never really say anything.

Most pundits talk complete rubbish whether they're a man or a woman. In fairness Alex Scott isn't that bad the times I've heard her, rather her than some gobby know nothing like Ian Wright or God help us Robbie savage.

Roy Keane is my most hated of all pundits, and people generally I must admit. Complete and utter **** who doesn't know anything about football and just enjoys being a prick to people.

I think Gary Neville is one of the best. Souness is decent as well. You actually feel like you have learnt something after listening to them.

Hugh John's, Barry Davies, David Coleman, Tony gubba, I know they were commentators but they did it on there own and didn't squeal like women. Danny Murphy is the worst of the lot, condescending, patronising and always has that expression on his face that he knows more than you do, absolute ******.

Gary Neville is my favourite, hands down. Don’t mind a bit of Jamie Carragher either despite what some may say. Must admit Sky do have the better pundits, I never ever listen to any of the analysis on MOTD. Who the hell wants to listen to the likes of Jeans, Wright, Murphy etc.

I think Gary Neville is one of the best. Souness is decent as well. You actually feel like you have learnt something after listening to them.

I have to agree on Neville, leaving the Manchester United (shit for England) aside, I do find his honesty and frankness refreshing. I thought when he started he was going to be a top 6 co*k sucker and be nice to them and slate the rest but he says it as he see's it and usually thats how the rest of us see it.

Lawro, what a complete tool he turned out, his radio commentary is littered with little unfunny jokes that he laughs at but sadly he is the only one.

100% agree. The guy gets paid to go to the world cup to see the greatest players in the world play at the highest level in fantastic stadiums and he acts like its some terrible chore. Miserable prick.

Probably would be a great job for you or me but don't forget he's done it all his life so it's become mundane.
He'll realise one day that these are the good days like we all do.

Really like Gary Neville. Don't mind Chris Sutton on 5 live.
Find BBC pundits complete magnolia apart from maybe Ian Wright.

I have yet to hear anything particularly ground breaking or interesting from any of the female pundits to justify why they should get the job over anyone else. Clearly we all know why they are getting jobs. Nothing wrong with it of course just needs to be a clear reason rather than a box ticking exercise which it seems to be.

Really like Gary Neville. Don't mind Chris Sutton on 5 live.
Find BBC pundits complete magnolia apart from maybe Ian Wright.

I have yet to hear anything particularly ground breaking or interesting from any of the female pundits to justify why they should get the job over anyone else. Clearly we all know why they are getting jobs. Nothing wrong with it of course just needs to be a clear reason rather than a box ticking exercise which it seems to be.
Female pundits, pathetic attempt at equality of outcome. I don't want to listen to a woman commenting on the man's game.

Gary Nev knows the game, says what he thinks and actually is quite neutral, I thought he’d be all United like Carragher and Lawro but to be fair he’s impartial. On the other end of the spectrum, Scholesy seems to enjoy failure and slating the team but I guess it makes you look good when people look back (and they were!).

Quite enjoy the soccer Saturday panel, Le Tiss and Charlie Nicholas, although sat next to Merse anyone can sound intelligent and knowledgeable about football.

I actually find myself agreeing with Steve Mac quite a lot, met him in Marseille after the England game briefly - really nice guy to boot.

In terms of the political side of the game, enjoy listening to the Sunday supplement panel although I can’t say I catch it that often.

Another i can't stand is Fash on bbc final score maybe it's just those eyes popping out the screen to me...:eek!:

Last edited: