TV licence | Vital Football

TV licence

Ive just read a bloke at the bbc has just been given a £75k bonus .
My mother in law will be over the moon for him !!!!!

Makes my blood boil
I love it when they send a reporter to stand outside somewhere like a law court , with a camera man , light bloke and assistant to report on what was being said inside .

What is that all about . ? How much does that all cost .
Travel for the day , sustenance , wages , cost of the equipment,
and all of it doesn’t make me any more informed than if the newsreader in the studio had told me .

I also love it when there has been a flood or whatever , and they send a poor wretch to stand knee deep in water to show us the water level.
Motorway chaos ,,, put a bloke on a bridge and let him report on it , making sure we can see the road below them .
Gales in the West ,,,,,, get someone out there quick , in a hat and coat , make him stand in some exposed spot and say how windy it is .
Marvellous .

Free licence for over 75 s ? ,…. No chance , some of those people may have a bit of dosh squirrelled away , millions won’t have , but so what .

I watch very little on the BBC and could justify sacrificing my licence. But it's the live element that prevents me. I can't watch any live broadcast ( so football) without a licence, it doesn't matter what channel. Sky, ITV, BT Sport etc, all need a tv licence.

I watch very little on the BBC and could justify sacrificing my licence. But it's the live element that prevents me. I can't watch any live broadcast ( so football) without a licence, it doesn't matter what channel. Sky, ITV, BT Sport etc, all need a tv licence.
Now , I never knew that . How did you find that out Nick .

Is it just football , or any live sport .
Is it possible to overcome that by watching a recording , or does that still require a license.

I’ve always thought the license only covered the BBC because all other broadcast stations received their income through advertisers .

Now , I never knew that . How did you find that out Nick .

Is it just football , or any live sport .
Is it possible to overcome that by watching a recording , or does that still require a license.

I’ve always thought the license only covered the BBC because all other broadcast stations received their income through advertisers .

I researched it. Recording is the same as viewing. You are receiving a live signal. Any real time broadcast needs a licence. Its any appliance aswell I think, even your phone !!
Check that one out.

You need a tv licence if you haven’t got a tv ? They couldn’t make it up .
So my phone is now not a phone anymore . !

Has this ever been challenged ? As far as I know , the money I pay for a licence goes to the good old British Broadcasting Corporation, as it’s their only form of income , or was .
They make a lot of money now selling programmes etc , not like the programme sellers outside football grounds, ! But to Channels like Dave and Gold and all around the world .
It’s become more like the British Bullshit Corporation .

I can’t get my head around that I have to have a licence costing £140 ish to watch Sky that I pay around a thousand pound a year for .

Something isn’t right here .