TV Coverage | Vital Football

TV Coverage

Skoorb

Alert Team
So I wondered when our next televised fixture was and was surprised to find that the Leicester v City clash was not on tv so I did a bit of research......and guess which club has the least amount of televised games between now and the end of 2021?

Yes......it is the Premier League Champions (3 times in last four seasons); League Cup holders (4 consecutive seasons), Champions League finalists 2021.

Televised matches Sept - Dec inclusive - all comps:-

MCFC Total 11 PL 5 UEFA 6
JoMU Total 13 PL 6 UEFA 6 LC 1
L/pool Total 14 PL 7 UEFA 6 LC 1
Spurs Total 14 PL 8 UEFA 6
Chelsea Total 13 PL 7 UEFA 6

So I wondered when our next televised fixture was and was surprised to find that the Leicester v City clash was not on tv so I did a bit of research......and guess which club has the least amount of televised games between now and the end of 2021?

Yes......it is the Premier League Champions (3 times in last four seasons); League Cup holders (4 consecutive seasons), Champions League finalists 2021.

I don't understand, I can always watch our first team games, either live or as a full match replay. Are we talking free to air UK TV?

No - all PL, CL and L C games are on pay tv channels in the UK. Either Sky or BTSport.

Free full replays are available via City+

Technically, all games on City+ are by subscription.

I must admit I was surprised that the upcoming Leicester game wasn't selected for TV coverage.
The selections for November and December are yet to be made as far as I know, but there are four prime candidates - United (a), Everton (h), West Ham (h), and Villa (a).

The games this weekend are Palace-Spurs (Sat, 12.30pm, BTS), Chelsea-Villa (Sat, 5.30pm, Sky), Leeds-Liverpool (Sun, 4.30pm, Sky), and Everton-Burnley (Mon, 8pm, Sky).

I don't understand, I can always watch our first team games, either live or as a full match replay. Are we talking free to air UK TV?
Your goodself and BE can watch us live any which way you care to but we are not. Only England internationals are free to air.

Actaully, rencently I found a football fixture site that might help you https://www.livefootballontv.com/, the layout is ok, but it hasnt let me down yet. It says our next match will be manchester city v liverpool on saturday.