Tuesday 10/4/18 fixtures | Vital Football

Tuesday 10/4/18 fixtures

MadAmster

Vital Squad Member
WIll the results go our way tonight?

Villa v Cardiff - Cardiff are out of sight for us so a win for them would give us the chance to get past Villa (5 points behind and we would have 2 games in hand) and we have to play them Villa as well on the run in. Passing Villa would see us able to get caught by 2 teams below us and still be in the playoffs. I like that idea.

Bristol v Brum - A Brum win would make it almost impossible for Bristol to pass us. Still expect a Bristol win.

Burton Albion v Hull - Anything less than a Burton win and they are as good as down

Fulham v Reading - Fulham too are out of sight and will probably win again

Ipswich v Barnsley - A Barnsley defeat might help Burton and I don't expect them to do better than a draw

Tree Huggers v Brentford - despite Brentford still having the most outside of outside chances of making the playoffs I want them to win and think they will

Preston v Leeds - I go for the draw.

QPR v Wendy - Not bothered either way but I fancy a draw

Shef U v Boro - hard game to call. Boro just 2 points behind us and Sheff U only 6. I fancy another draw here

Sunderland v Norwich - Norwich to win 2-1

Bolton v Millwall - Come on Notlob....... however I expect 'Wall to draw level on points with us

Getting tight for the final two berths in the play offs now. Could do with a point from Molineux tonight !DCFC-Crest.jpg

Latest Rams News