Tue 3 April -New VMC launch date | Page 5 | Vital Football

Tue 3 April -New VMC launch date

Take a look at everyone's avatar. If there is a green strip across the top left then that person is online.
Forgot to say, if you hover, not click over someone's username you'll see more info.

I've worked a couple of things that have been mentioned above out, but others will have to wait, especially attaching photos, which I've seen Rising try.
Think the main purpose behind Buzz's question (same with me) is the main page used to detail those online in one place - this new set up doesn't, as far as I can see.

I've been in to my profile settings but can't see if you can set up a signature like we had before. If it is in there somewhere, can anyone point me in the right direction?

I've been in to my profile settings but can't see if you can set up a signature like we had before. If it is in there somewhere, can anyone point me in the right direction?
Nope, can't find it either Rising. Another one added to the list.

Message from Andy (Vital technical whiz).

We are new to this software so we will be changing what we can as we go along.

This is a link to a list of all forums we have moved over to this new design so far

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/

Over the next few weeks, we will try to respond to members wishes and evolve each site so that it feels more like home and less like a generic product.

If anyone is having trouble joining or logging on please email support@vitalfootball.co.uk and we will do our best.

In other words, we'll be able to tweak / modify things on VMC to our own satisfaction, albeit, within reason.

It isn't there in preferences but In any case I want to keep it, so I wouldn't untick it even if I could see it, which I can't.
:grinning:

I have now got used to the new site and all its shiny new features. I think it's great. A big upgrade and very welcome.
Only one thing needs tweaking in my view and that is when you click on a thread, it opens on the first page and not the last page which, of course, has all the latest posts on it. Not a big thing, but it is a tad annoying.

I have now got used to the new site and all its shiny new features. I think it's great. A big upgrade and very welcome.
Only one thing needs tweaking in my view and that is when you click on a thread, it opens on the first page and not the last page which, of course, has all the latest posts on it. Not a big thing, but it is a tad annoying.
Andy and JF are working on this Rising. Plus, there are further updates which will be released in due course. By the time they've finished VMC will be the best looking and most up to date City fan site out there.