Tue 3 April -New VMC launch date | Page 6 | Vital Football

Tue 3 April -New VMC launch date

So far so good, but pages take too long to load and don't like having to go back into City chat to change threads, will persevere and see if any speed pick up. I have the latest Aspire laptop.

Yes, the inability to move directly between threads is quite annoying. Hoping it gets fixed.

One issue I have come across is sometimes the box to post within a thread seems Tobermory ‘blanked’ out - i.e. it won’t allow the entry of text. My avatar shows at the bottom of the thread, but text entry box and all the gubbins allowing bold, italic, underline, pictures etc aren’t there. Not sure if it has happened to anyone else or just me on my iPad?

Yes, the inability to move directly between threads is quite annoying. Hoping it gets fixed.
Its one of my bug bears as well but Vital Towers are aware and are on the case.

One issue I have come across is sometimes the box to post within a thread seems Tobermory ‘blanked’ out - i.e. it won’t allow the entry of text. My avatar shows at the bottom of the thread, but text entry box and all the gubbins allowing bold, italic, underline, pictures etc aren’t there. Not sure if it has happened to anyone else or just me on my iPad?
I have not been made aware of this issue before Skoorb. Perhaps you may need to clear your cache. If that doesn't work i'll have to pass on your observation to Mr Techie.

Skoorb, I'm on an ipad 99% of the time and I haven't had your problem.

Its one of my bug bears as well but Vital Towers are aware and are on the case.

I have not been made aware of this issue before Skoorb. Perhaps you may need to clear your cache. If that doesn't work i'll have to pass on your observation to Mr Techie.

Thanks.

I switch the iPad off every night - does that clear the cache? Otherwise could you point me in the right direction to do this viasettings?