TuBBz's Mobile Phone Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

TuBBz's Mobile Phone Thread

Benham and Coxy- Dream on lads.

I have the Iphone, £35 a month, 600 mins, 550 texts, Free Wi-Fi.

Its a great phone. Maps great....Internet fantastic......emailing easy.......application store is cool.......you tube.......ipod. The camera isn't as high spec as some but it still takes a very good picture, i don't understand the fuss over these brilliant cameras on phones anyway. Don't really see the difference.

Wouldn't have had it without the Internet though. The first Iphone you couldn't access the internet without a wifi connection but my one, the Iphone 3g you can which you can't on many other phones. Uses WAP.

That is all.

Benham and Coxy- Losers.

haha.

Benham - 3/2/2009 11:57

yeah its kinda the same, not sure what the difference are!

never tried it, u know much about wifi? tried to connect to my home wireless but having none of it.....

Unlucky. That's what you get when you don't have the Iphone.

:3:

randy.stand - 3/2/2009 15:40

Benham and Coxy- Dream on lads.

I have the Iphone, £35 a month, 600 mins, 550 texts, Free Wi-Fi.

Pfft. I pay £25 a month, 600mins and unlimited texts, and can get internet for £5 a month, making £30 in total and therefore Samsungs, both Omnia and Tocco are better than that of the crab apple.

Avfc-A.cox - 3/2/2009 12:11

Ofcourse it is, bluetooth on them things can only be used for headsets, no media messaging, poor camera and a bit pricey.

Pay and Go very pricey yes. But one of my mates has got a simple Nokia, its ok and all that but pays £40 a month for it.

Must be mental.

In comparison to that, Iphone is reasonable.

i have all those things randolph, also with 5 free multi media messages a month, how many can.....o thats right, you cant!

i can do the wifi, i just aint figured it out yet.....dont need it anyway was just experimenting

phone-off at fears b'day?

Yes but Coxy, there's a difference, ask Tubbz.

The interface on touch screen phones doesn't come anywhere near the Iphone's.

Plus, the Wi-Fi on the Samsung phones works nowhere near as well as Iphone.

So....£5 extra.......and who needs that many texts?

Benham - 3/2/2009 15:43

i have all those things randolph, also with 5 free multi media messages a month, how many can.....o thats right, you cant!

i can do the wifi, i just aint figured it out yet.....dont need it anyway was just experimenting

Its a good phone. Don't get me wrong.

But the daddy of the touch screen phones is the Iphone at the moment. Can't argue with that.

Phone off? You bet.

Benham - 3/2/2009 15:43

You don't need the Wi-Fi? Why have you got a phone like that then? Get a Nokia 3310. Jesus!

dont want a gay nokia so..........

wanted a touch screen and this is, along with tocco, the bext one about. FACT

Benham - 3/2/2009 15:47

randy.stand - 3/2/2009 15:44
who needs that many texts?

popular people :5: :3:

I prefer to ring people......get the point across quicker.

I.e: At the Baggies match, Coxy tried to tell me where he was.....i finally found him. Took fucking ages.

Benham - 3/2/2009 15:48

dont want a gay nokia so..........

wanted a touch screen and this is, along with tocco, the bext one about. FACT

Well yes in that league. But Iphone is in a different and higher league. Bit like Blues are the best of the bunch in the Championship but they're a league below Villa.

Prem:

Villa
Iphone
Google Android Phone

Champ:
Blues
Tocco
Omnia
Pixon
LG Renoir
LG Cookie
New Nokia shitty one

etc etc.

incorrect.....

wud that be the nokia 5800 or something? ive recommended that to someone lol

yeah looked at earlier, thought it looked quite good......

but not as good as the omnia
:15:

The question is.....when my contract ends....exactly a year away, what should i do? I already get to keep this Iphone and if Apple bring out another Iphone which is likeley i get one free if i agree to another contract, which is good.

Or do i go for a cheaper phone or go for one with a free gift, not sure.