Tubby dads a risk to kids! | Vital Football

Tubby dads a risk to kids!

SKEGGY

Bringer Of The Seasons
Scientists have found that being overweight can damage the genetic coding in sperm which is believed to protect a baby from the disease!

So if you're a tubby do you owe it to the prospective fruit of your loins to lose the timber?

SKEGGY - 6/2/2013 09:30

Scientists have found that being overweight can damage the genetic coding in sperm which is believed to protect a baby from the disease!

Which disease?

Fat fuckers shouldn't have kids anyway. It's just nasty imagining fat people having sex.

Puts me off my big mac that does.

I have mixed feelings on that Jonah. If they are fat enough one thrust and the law of motion does the rest of the work for you on top of a wobbly.

:21: :12:

*hangs head in shame and slopes off hoping no one noticed him*

Jonah - 6/2/2013 10:41

Fat fuckers shouldn't have kids anyway. It's just nasty imagining fat people having sex.

Puts me off my big mac that does.

Fat people should be forced to install tannoys and sirens that sound and play on a loop "Fat people shagging!" Until one collapses out of breath. Which research shows is 45 seconds

So we can live another 12 years plus and get dementia instead which is what happened with Mom. They cured her cancer so she lived into her 80's.

Medical science is wonderful but no one lives forever. The only guarantee about life that no one gets out alive

Who paid them to tell us this. Everything in moderation

I'm sure a parents who child has terminal cancer would if they could turn back time lose weight!

These boffins come out with so much bollox, its ifs n butt's most the time and all theoretical my dear watson imo!!

kefkat - 6/2/2013 12:02

no one lives forever.

There is a documentary, music by Queen, called Highlander.

You are wrong, one does live forever... but there can be only one.

Pay attention ffs!

:17: :17: :17: