Hanley
Lewis

Trybull
Tettey

Murphy
Maddison
Pritchard

Oli

Does anyone remember the team we put out against Millwall away? I have erased that fiasco from my memory banks....I remember Martin played and was completely and utterly fkin useless!
Me and mates left at half Time.

Norwich: Gunn; Pinto, Martin (C – Zimmermann 58), Franke, Husband; Reed (Stipepermann 58); Hoolahan, Maddison (Tettey 75), Vrancic, Murphy; Oliveira. Unused subs: McGovern, Trybull, Naismith, Watkins.

Booked: Husband, foul on Gregory (58)

There you go Mick.
Not too different ! :eek: :eek:

Cheers Kev.
Thank heavens we have Pritchard tomorrow then looking at that team as little different apart from no Martini, we went on an all time winning run after that game only to crash more recently of course!

Agree with your team Bears except, I would think it not too much of a risk playing Abraham's instead of Nelson who shows no objective. :posh:

Best 11 it is today:

Gunn

Pinto
Klose
Hanley
Lewis

Trybull
Tettey

Murphy
Maddison
Pritchard

Oli

RN make the point that we have had a few games in close succession and any player that isn't involved must be on the way out as what is the point of them if they don't get involved when rotation is the key.

Naismith and Martin mentioned.

They saying, Jerome, has suitors wanting him. RN saying they want Jerome to stay as he works hard and also if Jerome does go Norwich would still not sign a forward.

CG saying that Martin needs to be kept as he knows the club and the league.

We’ve had about five good chances already. Always worrying when we don’t take one. Oli could do with a goal soon as well.