Tteam vs Millwall | Page 9 | Vital Football

Tteam vs Millwall

we can't sell pritchard or maddison.

Wildschut will leave and probably pick up some form. the guy was very good for Wigan but never been given a real go with us. Never seemed like a signing that AN wanted reminds me of the Becchio signing it seemed like a panic buy.

DF:

It’s a brilliant start to the New Year. It’s an important win and makes it a decent run. To be 1-0 down after creating so many chances, we had to give the lads trust. The second half was even better. Set-pieces can determine a game. It’s important to score goals this way. Alex Pritchard and James Maddison create chances. They bring a high level to our game. It’s not so easy in a season of big change. We’ve struggled at home so I’m happy to give the fans this win'

Caller saying we need another forward. GD agrees and says the 1 up top doesn't work

Good win and a very important 3 points. Relief is my over riding feeling . Well deserved by the sounds of it, should have been a more comfortable win.

As for Chelsea....I'd chuck a second string out and give our young strikers a game . We won't win it regardless so just avoid injury to players we've only just got back.

You never know this is the FA Cup we could beat them.

I agree though maybe give a few younger lads a go or even fringe players.

On RN they were saying Maddison and Pritchard would love to play to showcase their skills to the world.

DF says we have no financial issues so no need to sell any player.

I think we need to move on Naismith - Martin - Jarvis - Jerome - McGovern and bring in a new Right Back, Winger and Forward but maybe not a good idea to make too many changes in January.

Very good second half . In fact first half wasn’t bad , but as ever we failed to take our chances . Hanley and Klose looked good today , and Madders is pure magic !

only critisism is the way we tried to walk ball into the net all the game.
they need to look at shooting more. Murphy tried it and nearly worked both times.

Highlights of the goals http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11192204/norwich-2-1-millwall

Can only praise the team today, their goal came from out of nowhere, we pulled our socks up and went for it, a solid second half performance, we had some outstanding players on the pitch that shone through...And that Pritchard pass for Maddison to score wow!

This is the future ....Madders , Piltchard , Lewis , Murphy

After yesterday the remains of the old failures in Jerome , Jarvis , Martin and Nonesmith looked totally irrelevant . I am expecting my club to rid of of these epensive losers as soon as possible

Raggett is back with us , so it will be interesting to see if he plays or goes on loan .As BB has said ...that could be end of Klose and is Pfem wages

The future is also Morris, Godfrey and Matthews. We could have a really good young squad next season.

I hope we keep klose for the rest of this season as he has a good relationship with both Hanley and zimmermann.

I wonder if DF is waiting to see if Klose stays before making a decision on Raggett.

Is the young Irish winger with us now?