TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 1 Manchester City 2 - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax | Page 2 | Vital Football

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 1 Manchester City 2 - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax

He looked as guilty as a puppy sat next a pile of poo.

At lest he had the gumption to admit it...... although this is quite easy after the game and would have taken this GS to a different level altogether had he done so during the match....

I think the linesman flagged that Walker foul Skoorb, he was lucky not to see red on that one tbh.

I agree with everything else you've said though, my grievance apart from the obvious penalty was the soft frees when we delivered set pieces, we looked a threat from our first few and it seemed as if the ref decided I'm not having that.
I thought it was a straight red, coming in with studs up and connecting. He was VERY lucky not to be sent off.

Yes Walker needs to watch these challenges we need to keep 11 players on the pitch and also not give referees easy decisions.

I know I should be over it at this stage but wtf?

You are not alone. That remains one of the most blatant examples of the bias on show last evening. Disgraceful.

There absolutely no reason whatsoever for the referee to stop play, none whatsoever. There was no foul; the throw in was not taken from the wrong place; a foul throw was not awarded; the wrong side had not taken the throw in......

The only reason could have been that the quick action not DS21 had disadvantaged the home team so he had to reset the play for them :mad: