Trying to kick start again.... | Vital Football

Trying to kick start again....

collioure_bee

Vital 1st Team Regular
Two great performances from first team. Could have been a lot more against a very poor Rotherham side and should have been a couple more against a Stoke side with that Premiershit attitude that they will walk through the division and didn't need to try too hard. Just one of many clubs who drop down not realising the pressure matchday actually rises down here. Every match is tough and you don't get the luxury of time on the ball you get in the top flight.
Southend game looked to be all Brentford and from the clips I've seen even our second strength side are passing the ball around.
Seeing so many saying we are best footballing side around, even Stoke fans were saying we are best side some of them have seen for a while....and look who they played last season. ;)

Going up? Yeah. Right. Just like "It's coming home" but in with a shout of play offs and then who knows?

Collioure... you have a talented manager. The performance at Villa underlines that.

Brentford making the play-off? Yep. I can see that. Automatic... maybe a bit too much to expect but I expect this to be an exciting season for Bees fans.

This place had gone so quiet I forgot to have a look. Glad to hear from you again Collioure. This is about our best start ever at this level and we appear to be more resilient than in the past. I think a play-off place is realistic, but there is an awful long way to go. The great thing is that the football is a joy to watch.