US Politics Thread | Page 385 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

Surely grounds to immediately impeach him and throw the book at him. The idiot is surely here encouraging his followers (most are armed) to cause civil unrest? Maniac.

Exactly the same thought occurred to me. Not sure they need to go down that road, though. I think they will be confident they will get him out in November if he carries on.

I know it's horrible to say, but as soon as this peaks properly in more Republican areas, I can only assume 'enough' will change their minds.

Even by his own standards this has to be the most disgraceful thing he has done.

There's something Putin-esque about him.

Beyond parody these dangerous people and their dangerous leader isn't it? Have they not seen the death rate in USA? Shame, horrible though it might be to say, that it isn't them dying off as they are ignoring all the advice. Walking around with automatic guns and what not, beyond belief in a supposed advanced country.

Trump might well cause a civil war.

Beyond parody these dangerous people and their dangerous leader isn't it? Have they not seen the death rate in USA? Shame, horrible though it might be to say, that it isn't them dying off as they are ignoring all the advice. Walking around with automatic guns and what not, beyond belief in a supposed advanced country.

Trump might well cause a civil war.

Yes saw a clip this morning of some saying they would rather catch the virus and go to work.

That country is a real mess.

I quite liked the 'protester' holding up the 'virus is fake news' placard
but wearing a face mask.

No bad thing if it weeds out some idiots I guess

Said it a few times over the last few years in this thread, but you really couldnt make a lot of this up could you? If someone had written this script as a comedy/parody, it would have been so funny.

The fact this is real is frightening though!

Donald Trump’s botched handling of the Covid-19 crisis has left the US looking like a third world country and on course for a second Great Depression, one of the world’s leading economists has warned.

They already do in many areas, in many respects. The level of poverty (the haves and have nots) is unbelievable, the homeless situation awful, the ghettos, the gang lands, those walking around with semi automatic machine guns, not to mention the crumbling infrastructure because they don't like tax/nanny states, and then the health service, and so on and so forth.

Ousted US vaccine director 'to file whistleblower report'
Dr Rick Bright, the ousted head of a key US agency working on coronavirus vaccine efforts, will file a whistleblower's complaint, his lawyers say.
The complaint will show Dr Bright was sidelined solely "because he resisted efforts to provide unfettered access to potentially dangerous drugs, including chloroquine, a drug promoted by the administration as a panacea, but which is untested and possibly deadly," the lawyers said in a statement quoted by Reuters.
President Trump has often touted chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine as possible treatments against Covid-19, though the World Health Organization and other experts have said there is no definitive evidence they work.
When asked about Dr Bright on Wednesday, President Trump said he'd never heard of him. On the claim he was driven out, the president said: "Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-52391597

That wouldn't relate to the drug Trump is pushing that he has shares in would it.

:eek: