US Politics Thread | Page 384 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

The WHO ought to have blown the whistle sooner. Likewise, President Trump should also have acted earlier. He's the loose cannon from Hell at this stage.

Trump will go on the attack against Xi when it dies down in the states, he can’t right now because of the amount of PPE the Chinese supply - that would be a catastrophe if they couldn’t get what they needed and hundreds or thousands of nurses and doctors died.

I’ve thought this for weeks, the fallout between the US and China could be pretty intense and used as leverage for trade. Because everything with the US is about trade, and funding the WHO for example shows they size in how much they contribute to these things.

The US and China nearly went to war 70 years ago when China became heavily involved in the Korea war. The US contemplated their options including nuking China. If only there were a way back then to destroy Mao and most of the key members of the communist party. Would have saved a lot of bother down the stretch.

After saying he had ultimate control on the lock downs.

He's now said 'it's down to you' in his latest 24hr u-turn lol

At this rate, I confidently expect him to call himself a woman, then contradict it by saying he's bisexual, and that he really does have tiny hands by the end of next week.

After saying he had ultimate control on the lock downs.

He's now said 'it's down to you' in his latest 24hr u-turn lol

At this rate, I confidently expect him to call himself a woman, then contradict it by saying he's bisexual, and that he really does have tiny hands by the end of next week.

If you say one thing and then you say the complete opposite the next day, your fans can choose whichever is preferential for them and go with that.